Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Document And Records Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Document And Records Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Document And Records Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Document And Records Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 951 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document And Records Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 951 standard requirements:
- If documents are retained in electronic format, are they stored in a format that cannot easily be modified, removed, or replaced, and does a mechanism/audit trail exist to track all such events?
- Do you provide the ability for team members to share files, conduct considerations, issues requests, route documents for review, and/or approval and generally conduct business electronically?
- Is access to electronic (for example, external/removable hard drives, CDs, and USB drives) and hard copy (for example, printed documents) media restricted to authorized personnel?
- Project resources - is there enough funding for the life of the project, adequate staffing in both records management and information technology to support and manage the system?
- What type of staff support and/or training, and how much, is needed to provide technical support and equip staff to use your organizations EDMS after the initial implementation?
- May you assume the use of technology acceleration tools, specifically email threading and a technology assisted review (TAR) model to help prioritize documents before Review?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- Administration - does your organization use a firm-wide document management program for archival of all final tax returns, financial reports and organization correspondence?
- Do you ensure that backups are made regularly of the affected electronic records so that reasonably up-to-date copies can be retrieved quickly to support a restored system?
- Are there known inefficiencies in the production process and are there opportunities for leaning out parts of the process either prior to or as part of EBRS implementation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Document And Records Management book in PDF containing 951 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Document And Records Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Document And Records Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Document And Records Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Document And Records Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Document And Records Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Document And Records Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Document And Records Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Project Charter: Document And Records Management project objective statement: what must the Document And Records Management project do?
- Activity Attributes: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Document And Records Management project plan (variances)?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Document And Records Management project?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Identify the amount of schedule variation that triggers a warning. What happens if a warning is triggered?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Document And Records Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Document And Records Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Document And Records Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Document And Records Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Document And Records Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Document And Records Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Document And Records Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Document And Records Management project with this in-depth Document And Records Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Document And Records Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Document And Records Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Document And Records Management investments work better.
This Document And Records Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.