Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Document Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Document Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Document Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Document Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 848 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 848 standard requirements:
- Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- Organizational support in providing services: do managers provide encouragement and support for collaborative activities and what is the impact on operations, documentation, billing, and Risk Management?
- Can the user fully define the field names, field types, field lengths, and whether or not the field is an index field used in document retrieval queries, in the database needed for each application?
- Paperless technologies provide powerful way to increase efficiency, quality, service and compliance, Where is your organization in its implementation of corresponding technologies enterprise-wide?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to information management (analytics, database, document management) and storage management operations?
- Does your plan identify other documents used in operations and maintenance, such as relevant policy directives, system configuration documentation, and operating and maintenance manuals?
- What type of staff support and/or training, and how much, is needed to provide technical support and equip staff to use your organizations EDMS after the initial implementation?
- What is your process of designing, documenting and testing your organizations internal controls over financial reporting and other corporate governance policies and processes?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- Administration - does your organization use a firm-wide document management program for archival of all final tax returns, financial reports and organization correspondence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Document Management book in PDF containing 848 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Document Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Document Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Document Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Document Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Document Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Document Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Document Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: with which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
- Lessons Learned: If issue escalation was required, how effectively were issues resolved?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Document Management projects should be selected when compared with other Document Management projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Document Management project?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Document Management project and your organization as a whole?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
Step-by-step and complete Document Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Document Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Document Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Document Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Document Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Document Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Document Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Document Management project with this in-depth Document Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Document Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Document Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Document Management investments work better.
This Document Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.