Implement the Document Management strategies and solutions, developed in partnership with the client, which ensure the delivery of a cost effective product or communication technique, that is appropriate for the clients Business Requirements.
More Uses of the Document Management Toolkit:
- Coordinate and document meetings with Functional Heads, Project Managers, Tech Leads, and consultants to update project progress.
- Arrange that your planning complies; plans the work to meet milestones, while developing, maintaining and communicating progress reporting that allows for project goals and timelines to be met.
- Ensure departments incorporate new and/or updated Processes And Procedures into existing policies, and collaborate with the Compliance Team to ensure updated policies are distributed to Key Stakeholders (internal and external).
- Manage to understand the clients business goals and communication challenges in order to identify and deliver innovative, value added solutions.
- Provide expertise and advice to your organization to maintain compliance and promote efficiencies through the use of the Document Management program.
- Assure your organization complies; erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normal have a serious effect upon the administration of your organization.
- Be accountable for verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Provide expertise and advice to the Legacy Assets team to maintain compliance and promote efficiencies through the use of Document Management.
- Liaise and distribute project related information with all levels of the Project Team and potentially external parties.
- Become skilled in detailed reading, proofing and editing highly technical and descriptive material, meticulous in Document Management.
- Be accountable for leading projects, supports Application Development projects, enhancements, and/or maintenance relating to the functional processes of Document Management, Business Rules, program specifications, and database functionality.
- Manage work with multiple suppliers, Purchasing and offering owners to renegotiate existing contracts and help bring in new innovative collaboration tools.
- Involve in all phases of System Design and development; configuration, management, administration and Performance Monitoring of Applications Architecture and components.
- Organize: implement and maintain a Configuration Management system to assure compliance and adherence to Best Practices, Security Policies and Disaster Recovery requirements for all systems.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal Engineering teams to measure, optimize and enhance your existing platform integrations, products, and processes.
- Evaluate: Document Management structure based on needs assessment and inventory to improve ease of access to key information that is current and high quality.
- Control: review, recommend and prepare Policies and Procedures for all functions assigned to the Document Management area of operations.
- Collaborate with development and Professional Services teams to evaluate and iterate on requirements, ideas and designs.
- Confirm your enterprise complies; monitors and facilitates the review and execution of vendor contracts through the workflow platform to ensure compliance with Executive Directives.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and programs that increase system reliability/availability and strengthen Disaster Recovery Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure your organization complies; monitors system uptime and performance, troubleshooting and resolving errors in partnership with the Service Desk and Network Support team.
- Drive: continuously monitor system for Data integrity and defects and work with technical/digital support team to resolve issues.
- Confirm your planning ensures the rigorous application of Information Assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of Customer Support services for applications for document tracking and storage applications.
- Determine stakeholder communication needs and develop a communication plan and process to ensure that needs are met.
- Support functions to re engineering client processes to yield improvements, using appropriate Lean Six Sigma techniques.
- Guide: work closely with your organizations compliance and legal functions to interpret and follow Regulatory Requirements.
- Confirm you research; find ways to improve process and build efficiencies to ensure quicker document turnaround time or better on time training completion.
- Coordinate update, outages, maintenance Windows, and other potential service impacting activities that could disrupt the availability of Safety Critical Systems.
- Supervise: management of services and deliveries payment of suite related invoices, meet vendors for office deliveries and pick up.
- Manage knowledge complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards or wide application of technical principles.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Document Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Document Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Document Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Document Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the cost of rework?
- Does Document Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Where do the Document Management decisions reside?
- How is Change Control managed?
- How does the team improve its work?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Document Management success?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What do your reports reflect?
- What is the scope of Document Management?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Document Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Document Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Document Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Document Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Document Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Document Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Document Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Document Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Document Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Document Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Document Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Document Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Document Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Document Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Document Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Document Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Document Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Document Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Document Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Document Management project with this in-depth Document Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Document Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Document Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Document Management Investments work better.
This Document Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.