Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Double Loop Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Double Loop Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Double Loop Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Double Loop Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Double Loop Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How might your organization need to think differently about strategy and strategic processes in order to make it more dynamic and adaptive to market forces?
- How might leaders/leadership teams continue to harness the connections between purpose, strategy and culture to build adaptive capacity and thrive?
- How do you balance the focus on business and organizational continuity with organizational reinvention, regeneration, adaptation and evolution?
- How does your teams and organizations provide space to continually iterate, and to expand and evolve perspectives as new information emerges?
- How might organizational strategies and goals be adapted to further illuminate the purpose and make progress through the current environment?
- How do you introduce deeper conversations about the aspirational culture and purpose that can enable your organization to move forward?
- Is it dealing with a single quality improvement issue in one context, or is it multifaceted, involving several simultaneous changes?
- Is there sufficient awareness of how short term actions and measures affect path lock in to particular technologies or approaches?
- What cultural attributes are necessary so that your organization can readily and effectively engage in triple loop learning?
- How is it that dialogic mentoring might achieve success in the diffusion of learning capability beyond extant practices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Double Loop Learning book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Double Loop Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Double Loop Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Double Loop Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Double Loop Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Double Loop Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Double Loop Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Double Loop Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Double Loop Learning project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Double Loop Learning project team meetings conducted?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Double Loop Learning project is not yet fully understood?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Double Loop Learning project team adequate to do the job?
- Change Management Plan: What skills, education, knowledge, or work experiences should the resources have for each identified competency?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
Step-by-step and complete Double Loop Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Double Loop Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Double Loop Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Double Loop Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Double Loop Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Double Loop Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Double Loop Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Double Loop Learning project with this in-depth Double Loop Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Double Loop Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Double Loop Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Double Loop Learning investments work better.
This Double Loop Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.