Provide leadership for critical environments/Data Center portfolio transitions, technical Due Diligence, Incident Response, Root Cause Analysis, personnel development and establishing technical training programs related to IT infrastructure and services.
More Uses of the Due Diligence Toolkit:
- Manage Due Diligence, entitlements, budgets, architectural design, permitting and project scheduling from acquisition through completion.
- Coordinate: partner closely with procurement team (contract managers, sourcing managers, and supplier Due Diligence team) to run specific supplier contracts, and to handle critical issues to the legal team.
- Establish that your organization partners with corporate development to assess potential partnerships or acquisitions and participates on Due Diligence and integration teams.
- Ensure you enhance; lead the pre acquisition Due Diligence team and provide detailed and insightful analysis of the primary risks and opportunities associated with a target organization.
- Oversee: scope, design and coordinate Compliance Processes and Due Diligence efforts with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely deliverables and rapid remediation.
- Be accountable for overseeing the coordination of end to end Risk Management activities throughout the TPRM lifecycle (Planning, Due Diligence, Contracting, Ongoing Monitoring and Termination).
- Ensure you pioneer; lead key projects and initiatives related to assessing and mitigating your organizations exposure to money laundering and Reputational Risk relevant activities.
- Initiate: intelligence professionals, to critically analyze the language and behaviors from organization disclosures to ascertain for investors when management teams are conveying incomplete and unreliable information.
- Make sure that your organization performs detailed analysis on accounts that appear to have unusual and/or suspicious activity and provides detailed documentary evidence to support the findings.
- Grasp provide support to the Cyber Assurance Team in regards to contracting of third parties, outsourcing Due Diligence, and overall testing planning.
- Coordinate and execute Compliance Processes and Due Diligence efforts with internal and external stakeholders to provide timely deliverables and rapid remediation.
- Ensure you enforce; lead IT portfolio maturity by driving the technical aspects of the acquired and developed products by applying industry best practices and technical Due Diligence.
- Manage the reassessment of the control environment of critical third parties through continuous ongoing monitoring activities and Due Diligence refresh.
- Devise: conduct Due Diligence on potential merger and acquisition targets by analyzing and evaluating operations, business plans, historical financial information, management projections and economic forecasts.
- Liaise directly with internal partners and third parties on pre contract Due Diligence and post contract ongoing monitoring activities.
- Support the analysis and execution of acquisitions Prepare and compile Due Diligence materials, budgets, financial models, and schedules.
- Guide: along with the project team, perform Due Diligence of potential new contractors confirming the technical and commercial where with all to take on and successfully complete contract requirements.
- Initiate: work directly with business units and other internal departments to perform periodic Vendor Due Diligence review and identify acceptable levels of risk and appropriate remediation efforts.
- Participate and manage various stages of the deal lifecycle (Due Diligence, Solution Design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Formulate: involvement in special projects, Due Diligence, and development of new reinsurance programs with underwriting finance and capital modeling.
- Establish that your organization practices Due Diligence to critically evaluates alternatives that deliver the highest quality and service while applying Risk Management principles to mitigate cost and maximize revenue potential.
- Upgrade challenge provide support to the Cyber Assurance Team in regards to contracting of third parties, outsourcing Due Diligence, and overall testing planning.
- Oversee and track property risk over the assets lifecycle, from upfront environmental Due Diligence and Risk Analysis to remediation obligations to tenant exit environmental audits.
- Be accountable for assessing tprm capabilities across the tprm lifecycle, from initial planning and Due Diligence to ongoing monitoring and termination of vendors.
- Ensure Due Diligence and Process Compliance in supplier evaluation and selection opportunities to ensure appropriate savings and Service Levels.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Due Diligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Due Diligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Due Diligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Due Diligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Due Diligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- How to formally and measurably deal with Privacy Considerations for IT with credible due diligence/care regarding requirements defined in legislation, regulation, codes of ethics and best practices?
- Does the adviser perform adequate and on-going due diligence on the methodologies used by all entities, as pricing services, that provide pricing information used to value clients positions?
- Does the adviser represent that the service provider is independent when, in fact, your organizations are under common control or otherwise have a close connection that should be disclosed?
- Do you provide training on slavery (including on current and emerging legislation and regulations) to your: (a) directors and officers; (b) employees; and (c) significant business partners?
- Does the contract provide specifically that your earnest money deposit will be returned to you if any condition of the contract is not met or if the Seller is unable or refuses to perform?
- Is documentation or other output generated to substantiate that the adviser obtained all information related to providing investment advice in a timely, accurate, and complete manner?
- Does the adviser have an effective means for evaluating investment decisions after implementation to determine if outcomes were consistent with clients expectations and restrictions?
- What minimally acceptable level of ownership is sought... for control and/or for accounting purposes....and what are the impacts of the different outcomes on your reported profits?
- Which functions do you consider acceptable for managers to fully or partially outsource assuming overall responsibility for the function remains with the management organization?
- Is your organization aware of any former or current soil/groundwater contamination issues at it(s) and is there a need to conduct remediation and inform the local regulator?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Due Diligence book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Due Diligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Due Diligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Due Diligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Due Diligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Due Diligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Due Diligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Due Diligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Due Diligence project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Due Diligence project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Due Diligence project termination impact Due Diligence project team members?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Scope Management plan that includes how Due Diligence project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Due Diligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Due Diligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Due Diligence Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Due Diligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Due Diligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Due Diligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Due Diligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Due Diligence project with this in-depth Due Diligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Due Diligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Due Diligence and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Due Diligence investments work better.
This Due Diligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.