Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Due Diligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Due Diligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Due Diligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Due Diligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Due Diligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- How to formally and measurably deal with Privacy Considerations for IT with credible due diligence/care regarding requirements defined in legislation, regulation, codes of ethics and best practices?
- Does the adviser perform adequate and on-going due diligence on the methodologies used by all entities, as pricing services, that provide pricing information used to value clients positions?
- Does the adviser represent that the service provider is independent when, in fact, your organizations are under common control or otherwise have a close connection that should be disclosed?
- Do you provide training on slavery (including on current and emerging legislation and regulations) to your: (a) directors and officers; (b) employees; and (c) significant business partners?
- Does the contract provide specifically that your earnest money deposit will be returned to you if any condition of the contract is not met or if the Seller is unable or refuses to perform?
- Is documentation or other output generated to substantiate that the adviser obtained all information related to providing investment advice in a timely, accurate, and complete manner?
- Does the adviser have an effective means for evaluating investment decisions after implementation to determine if outcomes were consistent with clients expectations and restrictions?
- What minimally acceptable level of ownership is sought... for control and/or for accounting purposes....and what are the impacts of the different outcomes on your reported profits?
- Which functions do you consider acceptable for managers to fully or partially outsource assuming overall responsibility for the function remains with the management organization?
- Is your organization aware of any former or current soil/groundwater contamination issues at it(s) and is there a need to conduct remediation and inform the local regulator?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Due Diligence book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Due Diligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Due Diligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Due Diligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Due Diligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Due Diligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Due Diligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Due Diligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Due Diligence project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Network Diagram: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Due Diligence project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Due Diligence project termination impact Due Diligence project team members?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Due Diligence project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
Step-by-step and complete Due Diligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Due Diligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Due Diligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Due Diligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Due Diligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Due Diligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Due Diligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Due Diligence project with this in-depth Due Diligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Due Diligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Due Diligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Due Diligence investments work better.
This Due Diligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.