Drive the definition, design, implementation and validation of cutting edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes by leveraging complex statistical and Predictive Modeling concepts, Machine Learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques.
More Uses of the E-learning Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization develops and deploys interactive E Learning in a multimedia or mobile environment.
- Control: design statistical and Machine Learning Models to analyze large scale collections of sequence data.
- Standardize: conduct field trainings and help to develop compliance related E Learnings and ensure through partnership that the compliance related trainings are completed.
- Ensure you compile; lead Cloud Computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, analytics/visualization, etc.
- Ensure your venture identifies new technologies, and products/services, evaluates and recommends potential training software and E Learning Platforms and participates in the incorporation of research results into the procurement and Property Management Capacity Development program.
- Lead the transition from traditional manuals to online interactive content and E Learning.
- Develop and update E Learning content using the Captivate authoring tool.
- Develop, validate and implement predictive models and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Manage and mentor training and E Learning developers, fostering a Team Culture of professionalism, accuracy, and Continual Improvement.
- Ensure you build; build predictive models, Neural Networks, and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Provide training to cover identified training needs through E Learning Platform and Training Management System.
- Develop: combination of existing Machine Learning tools coupled with custom techniques catered toward the problems at hand.
- Be accountable for harnessing Data Driven Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence to provide a capability that can be pervasively applied across the enterprise building a Data Science competency function for your organization.
- Provide skill in working and collaborating with E Learning/E Learning vendors.
- Manage work with database developers and Machine Learning specialists to develop and perform automated Quality Assurance processes.
- Supervise: regression models, causal inference in marketing and Product Launches, advanced bayesian techniques and Machine Learning modeling techniques.
- Govern: partner with finance Training and Development leader to develop E Learning and other training solutions for key partners.
- Establish: map a persona based view of enablement needs, leading the development of curriculum for in person, E Learning and other assets for Operational Excellence and overview trainings.
- Organize: Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning to design, prototype, and build solutions to business problems.
- Pilot: Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Artificial intelligence, Predictive Analytics.
- Ensure you relay; recommend and test predictive models and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Oversee: conduct refresher trainings one on one, with a leads and supervisors, or by units using traditional department training, unit meetings, or E Learning modules.
- Ensure you overhaul; build Machine Learning Models to help generate predictive insights.
- Standardize: next generation tools, Machine Learning, automation and orchestration as key systems to Threat Detection.
- Secure that your project contributes to creating engaging E Learning content usable across thE Learning Management System platforms.
- Orchestrate: partner with business owners, tech and central teams to integrate Machine Learning and automation into scaling your programs and processes.
- Coordinate: design and develop Data Science solutions using Machine Learning tools and frameworks.
- Take responsibility to implement Machine Learning Models to aid the various aspects of AM process work stream.
- Develop E Learning modules, Reference Materials, and other creative assets.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical E Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any E Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated E Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the E Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which E Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How frequently do you track E Learning measures?
- How do you accomplish your long range E Learning goals?
- Is there a Work Around that you can use?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What goals did you miss?
- What are the costs of delaying E Learning action?
- Is E Learning realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Can you integrate Quality Management and Risk Management?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the E Learning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your E Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the E Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which E Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough E Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage E Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step E Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 E Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all E Learning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the E Learning Project Team have enough people to execute the E Learning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed E Learning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete E Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 E Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 E Learning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 E Learning Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 E Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 E Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 E Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any E Learning project with this in-depth E Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose E Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in E Learning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make E Learning investments work better.
This E Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.