Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning Portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning Portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning Portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning Portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 951 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 951 standard requirements:
- Rapidly increasing specialization of skill and knowledge presents a major management challenge. How does your organization maintain a work environment that supports specialization without compromising its ability to marshal its full range of Human Resources and turn on a dime to implement strategic imperatives?
- First iteration: the plan for the team is then a list of prioritized features, and who is to perform the tasks of developing the features is decided on during the iteration. what is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
- Does the information infrastructure convert raw data into more meaningful, relevant information to create knowledgeable and wise decisions that assists personnel in carrying out their enterprise Risk Management and other responsibilities?
- What critical thinking skills and information literacy competencies learned or developed in organization are adapted and applied by young graduates in personal and professional lives today?
- Have you thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
- Do resilient organizations attempt to learn from a wider array of experiences (success as well as failure, errors as well as close calls, direct experience as well as vicarious learning)?
- How do leaders engage those outside the formal institutional structure (parents, community groups, businesses, media and others) in effectively supporting improved teaching and learning?
- How should your organizations future workforce development learning environments draw on and exploit pervasive data from sensors, cyber-physical systems, and from the internet of things?
- This down-to-earth and straightforward approach provides employees with the tools and information necessary to answer the questions, What does it take to become a high quality employee?
- What is the governance model that will address investment priorities, funding mechanisms, portfolio effectiveness, service levels for shared services, and adherence/compliance actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning Portfolio book in PDF containing 951 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning Portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning Portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning Portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning Portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning Portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning Portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: In what areas would you like to concentrate your knowledge and resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Learning Portfolio project manager?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Learning Portfolio project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Learning Portfolio projects that involve outside contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the Learning Portfolio project?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Learning Portfolio project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Learning Portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning Portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning Portfolio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning Portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning Portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning Portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning Portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning Portfolio project with this in-depth Learning Portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Portfolio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning Portfolio investments work better.
This Learning Portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.