Lead EA Governance: actively engage in Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement exercises providing solutions to issues and how to optimize results.
More Uses of the EA Governance Toolkit:
- Assure your design develops and applies standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA Governance model, which is informed by thE Business strategy and Corporate Governance.
- Develop and applies standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA Governance model, which is informed by thE Business strategy and Corporate Governance.
- Ensure your enterprise participates in development and application of standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA Governance model, which is informed by thE Business strategy and Corporate Governance.
- Secure that your organization participates in development and application of standards and minimal viable architectures through the EA Governance model, which is informed by thE Business strategy and Corporate Governance.
- Develop EA Governance: model and analyze enterprisE Business, applications, and technology environments, and maintain supporting artifacts and EA repository elements and reference models for all aspects of your organizations IT infrastructure.
- Provide EA support services for strategic IT Roadmap, IT Governance, Project Management, Cybersecurity, Data Architecture, application and systems, and it.
- Manage work with Corporate Strategy and EA leadership to evaluate key consumer, technology, and market changes to identify emerging trends and new Growth Drivers for EA.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures the EA Organizational Design process leads to a more efficient and effectivE Business and IT Operating model, significantly improved results (profitability, Customer Service, internal operations), and EA resources who are empowered and committed to the integration of business and it.
- Develop conceptual and logical application / product architectures based on EA reference architecture that enable IT to meet service requirements.
- Confirm your design promotes thE Business value of EA as an enabler of Strategy Formulation, and as support for technology and digital innovation, which drive your organizations top and bottom lines.
- Develop EA Governance: architecture and build IaaS and PaaS offerings to EA enterprise and game Development Application owners using proprietary and Open Source Cloud Computing solutions.
- Head model and analyze enterprisE Business, applications, and technology environments, and maintain supporting artifacts and ea repository elements and reference models for all aspects of your organizations IT infrastructure.
- Confirm your organization ensures the ea Organizational Design process leads to a more efficient and effectivE Business and IT Operating model, significantly improved results (profitability, Customer Service, internal operations), and ea resources who are empowered and committed to the integration of business and it.
- Manage the execution of Data Stewardship initiatives providing direction for Data Governance and Value Generating activities.
- Support the Governance Teams Data Collection and Knowledge Management, strengthen the teams learning systems, and help foster a culture of learning and evaluation.
- Pilot EA Governance: partner with other leaders across your organization and champion the day to day operation, Continuous Improvement and governance of the lifecycle of IT Service Management.
- Oversee EA Governance: partner with architecture and Data Governance team on solution analysis, Business Requirements, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment and business Impact Analysis.
- Drive EA Governance: advocate for master Data Governance and associated processes as communication and workflow to ensure Master Data is optimized to support Business Requirements.
- Be accountable for developing Enterprise Architecture standards and facilitate the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement Processes.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a Data Governance framework that establishes standard Data Management policies, standards, processes, and compliance.
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation and resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework and collaborate with relationShip Management staff to facilitate effective Issue Resolution with multiple suppliers.
- Orchestrate EA Governance: partner with IT infrastructure and IT Business Systems team to design governance and Compliance Initiatives around Change Management, systems implementations, and asset governance programs.
- Secure that your group develops Information Governance oversight processes and measurement approach for internal policies, standards and capabilities through audits, peer review, and monitoring of KRIs and KPIs.
- Advise on various projects and initiatives to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure adherence with the Enterprise Data Governance established standards.
- Identify Data Quality issues and support Information Governance with the necessary support and action to improve Data Quality and management practices.
- Apply Data Governance for Master Data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent Data Flows to business and stakeholders.
- Make sure that your organization promotes the Database Administration disciplines through the development of effective standards and governance to maximize the re use of application systems and shared services and reducing time and risks in project delivery.
- Arrange that your corporation complies; success is measured by the overall business impact of solutions and cross functional collaboration.
- Maintain and advise relevant stakeholders on Data Governance related matters in a specific domain (Customer, Material, Vendor, Finance, Consumer) with a focus on thE Business use of the data.
- Ensure your team identifies and understands key discovery project/program data needed to drive decision making; developing a scalable data Management Process to support the governance thereof.
- Control EA Governance: technology, tools, and automation created to get rid of the mundane, repetitive tasks that bog down most salespeople.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EA Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any EA Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EA Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EA Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EA Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are EA Governance changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- How many input/output points does it require?
- Is the EA Governance test/monitoring cost justified?
- How do you think the partners involved in EA Governance would have defined success?
- How do you assess the EA Governance pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- Have all basic functions of EA Governance been defined?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Who needs budgets?
- When are costs are incurred?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EA Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EA Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EA Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EA Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EA Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EA Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EA Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EA Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all EA Governance project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the EA Governance Project Team have enough people to execute the EA Governance Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed EA Governance Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete EA Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EA Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EA Governance Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EA Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EA Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EA Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EA Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EA Governance project with this in-depth EA Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EA Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EA Governance and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EA Governance investments work better.
This EA Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.