Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EDRMS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EDRMS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EDRMS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EDRMS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 915 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EDRMS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 915 standard requirements:
- Are electronic document retention systems equipped to prevent disruption of document availability and loss of data through hardware and software redundancy best practices, and backup processes?
- Information records management policy is established by corporate legal. Specific measure for compliance are tied to the policy. What is your policy and how do you measure compliance?
- Does the software include records management function that permits the definition of a record and the placement of status of a document throughout the document lifecycle?
- Do you provide the ability to associate and access electronic documents that are important to a project (CAD drawings, contracts, task orders, change orders, etc.)?
- What is the best way to identify the potential benefits of a new electronic records management program or any initiative being examined in a business case?
- Can you track electronic documents and associate them to an ownership contract such as surveys, contracts, environmental assessments, cover letters, etc?
- Are there processes and mechanisms in place which support ongoing access to records, in line with retention requirements, beyond the life of the system?
- Is the electronic document management system the solution to the inefficiencies found in the traditional validation process for your organization?
- Has your organization formally designated a records officer with responsibility for carrying out its records management program?
- Does your organization use an electronic document management system (EDMS) to manage project delivery-related documents?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EDRMS book in PDF containing 915 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EDRMS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EDRMS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EDRMS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EDRMS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EDRMS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EDRMS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EDRMS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Issue Log: Is there an important stakeholder who is actively opposed and will not receive messages?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the EDRMS project requirements. Who has the authority to reject EDRMS project requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the EDRMS project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the EDRMS project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with your organization?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
Step-by-step and complete EDRMS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EDRMS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EDRMS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EDRMS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EDRMS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EDRMS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EDRMS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EDRMS project with this in-depth EDRMS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EDRMS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EDRMS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EDRMS investments work better.
This EDRMS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.