Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Effective Negotiations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Effective Negotiations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Effective Negotiations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Effective Negotiations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 983 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Effective Negotiations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 983 standard requirements:
- The critical test for contract language is: How will this article, clause, or paragraph be understood and interpreted by the reader who did not participate in the negotiations?
- How do you determine the real criteria of your adversary if maybe doing internet research is not enough so that you know whether a successful negotiation is even possible?
- Do you have the negotiation skills to get things done by people you have no direct authority over and gain the cooperation of your colleagues for important projects?
- How do you achieve cost effectiveness through negotiations when plan participants utilize providers not in the network, and the charges are very substantial?
- What are the appropriate buying channels for stakeholders to engage with suppliers to requisition products and services, and receive them in a timely manner?
- Can an interrogative negotiation be effective when parties have unequal power where one is recognized as having a greater position or strength?
- How might a simulation model that represents the key decisions and outcomes of a negotiation be applied to support an actual negotiation?
- What are some of your better ways to get the other side to be open to new or different ideas who are dissatisfied with current position?
- What action or tactics can be used to strategically manage the opportunities and challenges inherent in negotiation linkage dynamics?
- What do you think they want the situation to be after the negotiations conclude (what is/are perceptions of long-term interest(s))?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Effective Negotiations book in PDF containing 983 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Effective Negotiations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Effective Negotiations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Effective Negotiations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Effective Negotiations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Effective Negotiations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Effective Negotiations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Effective Negotiations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How will requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Effective Negotiations project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Effective Negotiations project, that is)?
- Executing Process Group: How is Effective Negotiations project performance information created and distributed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Quality Audit: Does your organization have set of goals, objectives, strategies and targets that are clearly understood by the Board and staff?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Effective Negotiations project portfolio and proper resourcing?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
Step-by-step and complete Effective Negotiations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Effective Negotiations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Effective Negotiations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Effective Negotiations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Effective Negotiations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Effective Negotiations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Effective Negotiations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Effective Negotiations project with this in-depth Effective Negotiations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Effective Negotiations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Effective Negotiations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Effective Negotiations investments work better.
This Effective Negotiations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.