Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Effective Negotiations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Effective Negotiations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Effective Negotiations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Effective Negotiations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Effective Negotiations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What are the appropriate buying channels for stakeholders to engage with suppliers to requisition products and services, and receive them in a timely manner?
- Have you ever gone into a difficult situation with intentions of putting forth your best behavior, only to fail partway through the experience?
- How do various cultures respond to the expressed willingness to negotiate, to compromise, to the use of third party intermediaries?
- How long are records kept, and what right does your organization and/or its representatives have to audit and copy the records?
- How well does the profile integrate values and other characteristics with negotiation models, strategies and practice?
- How might conflict among workers to obtain high performance evaluations be seen as competition for limited resources?
- How can system designers provide support on substantive issue development, as well as on the process of negotiation?
- Which is recommended in the direct request, the problem-solving message, AND the sales message writing patterns?
- Which is a good combination when considering how your voice can be most effective in conveying professionalism?
- How can linkages across and within issues be exploited in transboundary environmental dispute resolution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Effective Negotiations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Effective Negotiations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Effective Negotiations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Effective Negotiations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Effective Negotiations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Effective Negotiations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Effective Negotiations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Effective Negotiations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Effective Negotiations project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the program ensuring the completeness of the results of the Effective Negotiations project?
- Change Management Plan: Has an information & communications plan been developed?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the rates for allocating costs from each indirect cost pool to contracts updated as necessary to ensure a realistic monthly allocation of indirect costs without significant year-end adjustments?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Effective Negotiations project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Effective Negotiations project and the system/product to be built?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
Step-by-step and complete Effective Negotiations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Effective Negotiations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Effective Negotiations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Effective Negotiations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Effective Negotiations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Effective Negotiations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Effective Negotiations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Effective Negotiations project with this in-depth Effective Negotiations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Effective Negotiations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Effective Negotiations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Effective Negotiations investments work better.
This Effective Negotiations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.