Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EFQM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EFQM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EFQM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EFQM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EFQM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What issues must be managed and controlled to support quality as a result of the alternative growth strategies of organization-owned and operated, franchised, and syndication?
- Who do you look to for assistance in identifying possible organizations to benchmark with and in getting access to any existing databases relevant to your service?
- What policies regarding the purchase of safety products, materials, equipment, and tools might your organization adopt to improve safety?
- Have you introduced some positive changes within your organization which have resulted in an enhanced and improved customer experience?
- What kind of external environment should be formed in order to encourage your organization to implement total quality management?
- What is wrong with focusing primarily on numerical goals like accident rates to measure the success of a safety program?
- Is the scope of the review still suitable or does it need to be changed to reflect the changing direction of the review?
- Has your quality management plan been approved by the member of your organization responsible for quality assurance?
- Have any potential partners been identified who need to be consulted over the key findings of the review so far?
- Are there completely different procurement models which will match your corporate objectives and core values?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EFQM book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EFQM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EFQM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EFQM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EFQM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EFQM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EFQM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EFQM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Where and how does the team fit within your organization structure?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft EFQM project and Excel to assist in EFQM project risk management?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the EFQM project team adequate to do the job?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this EFQM project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of your organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you document disagreements and work towards resolutions?
Step-by-step and complete EFQM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EFQM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EFQM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EFQM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EFQM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EFQM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EFQM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EFQM project with this in-depth EFQM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EFQM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EFQM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EFQM investments work better.
This EFQM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.