Does your organization meet the image of a high standard against other businesses? Measure the strengths and areas of improvement with the EFQM Toolkit.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EFQM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the EFQM Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EFQM improvements can be made.
10 example questions of the standard requirements:
- Who do you look to for assistance in identifying possible organizations to benchmark with and in getting access to any existing databases relevant to your service?
- How do you cover the corporate objectives of your organization, in particular its social policy and equality issues, when conducting a Service Review?
- Why has the preventive strategy agreed by all to be the top priority been treated, in fact, like a poor relative in the planning process?
- Have you introduced some positive changes within your organization which have resulted in an enhanced and improved customer experience?
- Which TQM practices has a major contribution in developing better service quality, market orientation and organizational performance?
- What kind of external environment should be formed in order to encourage your organization to implement total quality management?
- Does your organization have a TQM Director, Consultant or other position responsible for implementation of the principles of TQM?
- How your organization communicates the plans/goals, sets targets and aligns individual and team objectives at different levels?
- Do you have best practice sharing events, where the high performers in business excellence share best practices with others?
- Do you have best practice sharing events where the high performers in business excellence share best practices with others?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your EFQM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the EFQM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EFQM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EFQM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EFQM projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step EFQM Project Management Form Templates covering EFQM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Project Charter: Market ÃÂÃÂ identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: what is the purpose of the program or EFQM project?
- Cost Baseline: Has the EFQM projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Network Diagram: If the EFQM project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the EFQM project if they are not involved?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; which route/packaging option do you choose for transport of hazmat material?
- Cost Management Plan: Milestones ÃÂÃÂ what are the key dates in executing the contract plan?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities own, taking an active role in it?
Step-by-step and complete EFQM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EFQM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EFQM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EFQM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EFQM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EFQM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EFQM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EFQM project with this in-depth EFQM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EFQM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EFQM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EFQM investments work better.
This EFQM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.