Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EFQM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EFQM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EFQM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EFQM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EFQM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Has your organization determined documented information of external origin necessary for the planning and operation of the quality management system be identified as appropriate, and be controlled?
- Does your organization monitor information relating to customer perception as to whether your organization has met customer requirements as one of the performance of the quality management system?
- Does your organizations management review include assessing the need for changes to the quality management system, including the quality policy and objectives, and opportunities for improvement?
- Does your organization determine and provide the persons necessary for the effective implementation of your quality management system and for the operation and control of its relevant processes?
- Has your organization determined and provided the persons necessary for the effective implementation of its quality management system and for the operation and control of its processes?
- Does the quality management system provide for the integration of all processes required to fulfil its quality policy and objectives and meet the needs and requirements of the users?
- Has your organization management provided evidence of its commitment to the development and implementation of the quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness?
- Has your organization determined and is providing the resources needed for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of your quality management system?
- Has each site improved the effectiveness of its QMS through the use of quality objectives, audit results, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions, and management review?
- Has your organization management ensured that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EFQM book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EFQM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EFQM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EFQM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EFQM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EFQM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EFQM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EFQM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: If the pmo does not properly balance the portfolio of EFQM projects, who will?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: what is the probability that the EFQM project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the EFQM project proposal since the previous time?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing the negotiations of long-term contracts?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the EFQM project (or EFQM project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
Step-by-step and complete EFQM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EFQM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EFQM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EFQM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EFQM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EFQM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EFQM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EFQM project with this in-depth EFQM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EFQM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EFQM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EFQM investments work better.
This EFQM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.