Build the Consumer Relationship and lifecycle pipeline and manage interactions with existing and potential customers to increase the customer base to allow for continued marketing and brand communications for growth.
More Uses of the Email Marketing Toolkit:
- Manage work with Marketing Technology, analytics and Engineering teams to spot gaps in the current process, resolve the issues quickly, document and make improvements in efficiency, deliverability and Cycle Time.
- Supervise: review content, ensure Quality Standards regarding Marketing Automation Best Practices and platform compatibility are met, campaigns are deployed on time, and are sent error free.
- Drive: first, by increasing customer frequency across product categories and brands through engaging and high converting campaigns and also, by growing new channels to deepen Customer Engagement.
- Manage and update the Email Marketing calendar to ensure that all plans are in conjunction with Marketing Efforts and deadlines.
- Manage work with stakeholders across your organization to ensure that email and Digital Marketing is executed in support of Brand Strategy and in accordance with Best Practices.
- Manage the development of mass emails deployed regularly to promote continuing Education Programs using Email Marketing Software or through Third Party Vendors.
- Orchestrate: work closely with members of the Marketing Team to develop and adapt integrated Marketing Campaign strategies for email and monitor success.
- Utilize Data And Analytics to understand and build evolving Customer Segments that can be targeted and retained, identify high risk customers and establish re engagement tools and strategies.
- Establish cross functional relationships across your organization to ensure successful rollout of Engagement Strategies and campaigns.
- Coordinate the Email Marketing and automation process by maintaining email lists, ensuring Compliance Processes are followed, setting up email communications, etc.
- Manage work with the Head of revenue to increase the business outreach across multiple channels as Digital Marketing, Email Marketing etc.
- Manage work with your creative department to help manage a steady flow of high quality, high performance email content, and provide Performance Feedback.
- Maintain monthly marketing and campaigns calendar, with all key initiatives spelled out, so that all relevant parties are kept informed.
- Manage: partner closely with the merchandising team to ensure all deal emails are optimized and contain the most engaging products with the highest margins.
- Manage work with your marketing and analytics departments to do thorough split testing and campaign optimization for all mail delivery.
- Ensure you account for; aid the marketing department in Content Creation, literature creation, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing, and other digital projects.
- Control: work alongside various teams and divisions to create and execute Email Marketing Campaigns and ongoing campaign Performance Reporting.
- Ensure you persuade; build dynamic, integrated content and using tactics as Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Database Management, Social Media and Community Management, to achieve marketing, sales and brand communication goals.
- Identify KPIs, measure, analyze performance, and derive actionable insights for all digital Marketing Campaigns by designing dashboards and reports.
- Analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns in order to optimize performance and articulate insights to internal clients.
- Develop: strategically develop and implement a comprehensive Email Marketing Strategy encompassing multiple automated nurture campaigns and ongoing content campaigns focused on accelerating qualified leads.
- Coordinate daily with the Coach Marketing Team to understand the email strategy and deliver flawlessly executed Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Drive: implement intent and signal based Digital Advertising, retargeting, and Email Marketing related touchpoints with technology and tooling.
- Create a segment roadmap in collaboration with growth and Product Teams with the goal of driving new membership, increased conversion, and improved engagement.
- Be certain that your venture complies; focus on segmentation execution, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior and create triggered email programs based on customer Life Cycle.
- Manage schedules to meet critical deliverable dates proactively communicating timing, any sequencing of campaigns needed and any risks seen with the execution of campaigns.
- Head: day to day development and implementation of Email Marketing Campaigns in support of guest Life Cycle to increase engagement, website traffic, and revenue.
- Develop: partner with the Design Team to create assets for email, on site notifications, Direct Mail, mobile push, and sms and ensure brand voice and aesthetic is maintained.
- Analyze and report on campaign results, highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities, while continuously optimizing performance.
- Manage the analysis of Email Marketing Campaigns for core business vertical via Pardot to generate qualified leads for the Sales Team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Email Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Email Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Email Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Email Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Email Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How is the value delivered by Email Marketing being measured?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do you verify and develop ideas and innovations?
- What are your customers expectations and measures?
- What do you need to start doing?
- Who else should you help?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Think about the functions involved in your Email Marketing project, what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Email Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Email Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Email Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Email Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Email Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Email Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Email Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Email Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Email Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Email Marketing Project Team have enough people to execute the Email Marketing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Email Marketing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Email Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Email Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Email Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Email Marketing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Email Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Email Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Email Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Email Marketing project with this in-depth Email Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Email Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Email Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Email Marketing investments work better.
This Email Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.