Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 981 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 981 standard requirements:
- Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
- Do you agree that Effective Marketing, through brand equity, has played an important role in establishing distinct advantages towards your organizations marketing perceived value from its marketplace?
- It is difficult to know if you have got the right spending level. however, your organization should provide a range of budgets for the products they advertise. how much does the top advertiser spend?
- The cloud is often much more secure and reliable than other IT operations. If you think cloud could solve some of your IT challenges, would you be willing to explore how you can deliver IT securely?
- You need to ask yourself two questions and organize contingency plans around them: what if? Next, think through how you would handle a crisis organizationally. to whom do you go to get the facts?
- Agile approach is mainly constructed from R&D (research and development) basis. How could agile approach be utilised in other parts and functions of your organization, for instance in marketing?
- Does the software have any security-critical dependencies or need additional controls from other software (e.g., operating system, directory service, applications), firmware, or hardware?
- Against the backdrop of continuing technology advances, changing mobile readiness and increasing mobile savvy of the retailer, how will mobile technology alter marketing communications?
- What are the implications of the economic, legal, ethical, environmental and philanthropic expectations that society has for organizations in relation to Ethical Corporate Marketing?
- Which is the better marketing approach, telling the story of how competitor X solved a problem, or actually solving a complex, cross-organizational problem in your own organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing book in PDF containing 981 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the Marketing project schedule may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Marketing project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Marketing project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Marketing project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Which situations call for a more extreme type of adaptiveness in which team members actually re-define roles?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for ensuring a positive organizational climate is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing project with this in-depth Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing investments work better.
This Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.