Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Employee Self Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Employee Self Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Employee Self Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Employee Self Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Employee Self Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What is your plan for training on new processes, policies, and operational procedures during the transition back to workplace and afterwards?
- Do you have any suggestions for possible accommodations to enable the associate to perform the essential functions of the position?
- Do you and your team understand which personnel have direct contact with the patient or the environment across your organization?
- Does the individual have a significant investment in the facilities or equipment which will be used in performing the work?
- Are transitional employee employment records coded to identify the number of transitional employee appointments served?
- Does the employee have a publishable story or at least the beginnings of one that could be completed within one year?
- What health verification solutions are best to ensure the privacy of your employees and your organizations policies?
- How do you simplify a complex transaction or make it a more manageable size for your novice or inexperienced user?
- Do managers understand how to measure performance and success with changes to roles or with remote workers?
- Does your organization agree to use an up to date versions of the browser during the life of the contract?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Employee Self Service book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Employee Self Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Employee Self Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Employee Self Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Employee Self Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Employee Self Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Employee Self Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Employee Self Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Success determination factors: how will the success of the Employee Self Service project be determined from the customers perspective?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Employee Self Service project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Employee Self Service project is needed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offerors have been evaluated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Employee Self Service project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Employee Self Service project?
Step-by-step and complete Employee Self Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Employee Self Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Employee Self Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Employee Self Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Employee Self Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Employee Self Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Employee Self Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Employee Self Service project with this in-depth Employee Self Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Employee Self Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Employee Self Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Employee Self Service investments work better.
This Employee Self Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.