Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are you an enterprise architect looking to automate test data management as part of a continuous integration process, so database copies are masked and spun up on test servers in AWS automatically?
- Who leads mapping the current and future plan or roadmap for your organizations IT strategy, including the extent to which current and future strategic themes align with applicable acquisitions?
- How well do corporations manage to orchestrate alignment by proper integration of enterprise architecture, business architecture, process design, organization design and performance metrics?
- Does your organization leverage an Enterprise Architecture or reference architecture that is used to provide design principles for new applications and implementing infrastructure changes?
- Does your organization have a designated Chief Architect or Enterprise Architect to lead the development of baseline and alternative solutions architecture descriptions?
- What is the role of a strategic Enterprise Architecture function in your organization without a cloud strategy today, about to embark on a dedicated push to the cloud?
- How is data governance placed in the context of data management, information, data quality, enterprise architecture, IT governance and corporate governance?
- Which Enterprise Architecture artifact defines a set of entities that allow architectural concepts to be represented in a consistent and traceable manner?
- How can the various architectures at the local project level, and interdependencies and contents, be defined in the context of Enterprise Architecture?
- How has the transition to restful APIs affected your software engineering practices, Enterprise Architecture consideration, and that side of things?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture Planning book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were all admitted tenderers invited to submit a tender for each specific contract?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: what factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Enterprise Architecture Planning project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe Enterprise Architecture Planning project integration management in your own words. How does Enterprise Architecture Planning project integration management relate to the Enterprise Architecture Planning project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Enterprise Architecture Planning project management knowledge areas?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture Planning project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture Planning investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.