Head Enterprise Architecture Planning: coach and mentor technical and Project Team members on Effective Project Management practices and techniques.
More Uses of the Enterprise Architecture Planning Toolkit:
- Manage work with sales, management, Sales Operations and enablement to develop and execute Solution Architecture strategy.
- Provide in depth technical expertise on specific platforms and applications supporting Solution Architecture.
- Drive good business outcomes through approval processes by engaging stakeholder and community support.
- Help accelerate the teams product and solution understanding for increased competency during the sales cycle.
- Facilitate and lead Agile ceremonies, remove impediments faced by team to improve Team Productivity.
- Be accountable for coordinating with Project Management, Customer Success, Professional Services and technical operations during customer handoffs.
- Oversee Enterprise Architecture Planning: partner with Data Insights team to understand and recommend appropriate solutions for your organization to achieve objectives around insights and analytics informing Decision Making.
- Be accountable for modifying and developing IT plans and policies in response to new legislation, regulations, directives, and other guidance affecting the program.
- Confirm your enterprise maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across your organization.
- Be accountable for leading the development team and working alongside your Infrastructure and Transformation teams, performs Technical Planning, Architecture Development and modification of specifications.
- Ensure your planning provides, regular visibility, and communicates thE Business perspectives and IT implications to stakeholders to help scopE Business and technology long term value/vision.
- Manage work with accounting to maintain subcontractor and vendor requirements for timely Payment Processing.
- Be accountable for leading a new segment of IT Enterprise Architecture with responsibility for stand up and effective integration of Legacy Software and hardware solutions and identifying new technologies for enterprise level Business Solutions.
- Ensure you lead; lead process the data into clean, accessible sets in alignment with enterprise taxonomy standards.
- Assure your operation demonstrates proven extensive abilities involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, Problem Solving, and individual initiative.
- Arrange that your group facilitates the sharing of architecture Best Practices throughout the architecture community and the IT Organization.
- Ensure operational reliability and stability of IT Services using industry standard and Best Practice procedures.
- Ensure you increase; lead the design and Information Architecture and roadmap of analytic platforms that support thE Business needs.
- Coordinate Enterprise Architecture Planning: from drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, you are innovating quickly and growing.
- Provide technical leadership while developing and maintaining relationships with IT and Business Leaders.
- Be accountable for influencing, leading and helping business and IT executives deliver great business outcomes from IT initiatives.
- Establish that your strategy provides Best Practices, process tailoring, training, and team and leadership coaching to enable effective Agile execution.
- Audit Enterprise Architecture Planning: past history in supporting customers and partners in migration of Wireless Technology across various generations of standards.
- Establish that your business leads an effective and efficient consideration, ensuring considerations stays on track and lead to a solution.
- Ensure you forecast; broad it expertise in various disciplines, as Systems Development, infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Change Management, etc.
- Secure that your design assess the maturity of Scrum Team, provide support and coach the team to higher level of maturity and promote continuous Process Improvement.
- Secure that your organization complies; partners with Solution Architects to provide a consensus based scalable and adaptable architectural solution.
- Ensure you revitalize; lead the implementation of principles, policies, and reference models and monitor KPIs across all TOGAF and business domains.
- Confirm your planning complies; monitors Enterprise Application and server performance through software to identify trouble areas and possible tuning opportunities and Enterprise Application licensing to ensure sufficient Resource Availability.
- Ensure your organization develops and evaluates mission/activity Business Processes providing effective planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, evaluating, and controlling of Enterprise Architecture (EA) activities to reduce architecture complexity, redundancies, etc.
- Establish Enterprise Architecture Planning: partner with the security and Information Technology teams to develop and maintain a Zero Trust Security architecture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of organization data.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture Planning: strategically monitor marketing spend to maximize ROI, contribute to the planning and development of marketing budgets and forecasts, and share responsibility to build and optimize brand p and ls.
- Develop communications plans that identify target audiences, appropriate messaging, and resources needed for Effective Communication of NCIs goals and objectives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What successful thing are you doing today that may be blinding you to new growth opportunities?
- Who have you, as a company, historically been when you've been at your best?
- What is the cost of rework?
- How do you mitigate Enterprise Architecture Planning risk?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- How can the value of Enterprise Architecture Planning be defined?
- What is the root cause(s) of the problem?
- What are the Enterprise Architecture Planning design outputs?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Architecture Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture Planning Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture Planning investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.