Steer Enterprise Architecture: monitor automation systems to ensure the efficient use of energy.
More Uses of the Enterprise Architecture Toolkit:
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards.
- Ensure you improve; lead and drive the various levels of Infrastructure Architecture and engineering Review Processes and work with Enterprise Architecture to drive execution of strategies and key projects.
- Represent IT Service for Change Management and Enterprise Architecture considerations.
- Make sure that your project complies; DevOps standardize Application Development Tools, standard process/practice, Enterprise Architecture, Continuous Deployment, and Application Monitoring capabilities.
- Ensure your organization maintains and applies expert current awareness of emerging Information Technology trends in Information security, Project Management, Business Process re engineering, Systems Development, Enterprise Architecture, and program evaluations.
- Be accountable for providing design guidance that follows the Enterprise Architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines; and mitigating the impact of Technical Design to security, performance and Data Privacy.
- Ensure you increase; lead and drive the various levels of Infrastructure Architecture and engineering Review Processes and work with Enterprise Architecture to drive execution of strategies and key projects.
- Warrant that your strategy provides day to day administrative support for Database Systems and applications supported by the Enterprise Architecture Team at the direction of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Arrange that your business complies; functions as Software Development expertise, designing architectures, frameworks, and re usable objects in collaboration with the Application Teams and owning complex areas of your architecture.
- Manage work with accounting to maintain subcontractor and vendor requirements for timely Payment Processing.
- Ensure you support; build one or more Core Capabilities (business analysis, Project Management, Application Development, Web Development, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, infrastructure engineering).
- Confirm your planning complies; mentors and coaches developers in the principles of Enterprise Architecture through hands on paired programming, group Code Review and Training Sessions.
- Develop and contribute to an Enterprise Architecture standard that ensures scalability and agility in the delivery of business capabilities.
- Audit actively engage with account executives and solution engineers to develop opportunities for customer facing Enterprise Architecture engagements.
- Ensure you gain; lead the design, development, and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture frameworks, Systems And Solutions.
- Establish that your business leads an effective and efficient consideration, ensuring considerations stays on track and lead to a solution.
- Establish Enterprise Architecture: pragmatically implement Data Architecture principles, standards, patterns and framework using established Enterprise Architecture Governance Processes.
- Oversee Security Architecture and ongoing assessment of Security Technologies and industry and Market Trends, to determine potential impact on the Enterprise Architecture.
- Identify Enterprise Architecture: partner with the data leadership, IT Leaders, and Enterprise Architecture to manage the Data Architecture in support of data vision, strategy, and execution that meets the data related Business Needs.
- Make sure that your organization informs and communicates decisions and standards of the Enterprise Architecture practice to your organization, driving understanding and appreciation for the value of architecture governance and standards.
- Be accountable for coordinating with Project Management, Customer Success, Professional Services and technical operations during customer handoffs.
- Lead strategy considerations and build roadmap for new innovative IAM Capabilities in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture resources.
- Make sure that your team develops and evaluates mission/activity Business Processes providing effective planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, evaluating, and controlling of Enterprise Architecture (EA) activities to reduce architecture complexity, redundancies, etc.
- Secure that your design assess the maturity of Scrum Team, provide support and coach the team to higher level of maturity and promote Continuous Process Improvement.
- Head Enterprise Architecture: work closely with informational technology client services and Enterprise Architecture colleagues to interpret client functional and informational needs and turn them into data and Security Requirements, Process Models, and active systems.
- Arrange that your corporation defines requirements, strategy, solutions, and standards for IT Operations and Service Delivery to meet Business Needs and adhere with Enterprise Architecture and security standards.
- Confirm you charter; and ensure the rigorous application of Information security/Information Assurance policies, principles and practices to all components of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Head Enterprise Architecture: coach, mentor and collaborate with other architects and peers to develop an Enterprise Architecture that enables and drive new business capabilities and operating models.
- Identify Enterprise Architecture: Enterprise Architecture knowledge.
- Be accountable for applying Enterprise Architecture (EA) reference models, goals, and objectives to identify and document software components, function, and relationships.
- Be certain that your organization handles Data Manipulation (extract, load, transform), Data Visualization, and administration of data and systems securely and in accordance with Enterprise Data Governance standards.
- Collaborate with is teams to ensure quality and compliance to the Enterprise Data architecture by participating in Data Analysis/design activities and conducting appropriate technical data Design Review at various stages during the Development Life Cycle.
- Be accountable for understanding Security Requirements, Risks And Mitigation strategies of various industries.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What Enterprise Architecture capabilities do you need?
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
- How do you quantify and qualify impacts?
- Who needs to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Architecture book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Architecture project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Architecture Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Architecture Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Architecture Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Architecture Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Architecture Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Architecture project with this in-depth Enterprise Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Architecture and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Architecture investments work better.
This Enterprise Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.