Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Operating Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Operating Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Operating Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Operating Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Operating Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How do you configure your enterprise wide server operating systems to meet security policy while maintaining the flexibility to repurpose systems and reverse changes that impact productivity?
- How, exactly, does a leader establish and maintain clear direction, effective execution and efficient operations and, thereby, build an enterprise capable of sustained high performance?
- Is it possible to determine, in specific and generic ways, what characteristics of an enterprise are necessary to analyze to help achieve an improved degree of enterprise integration?
- What do you consider as current challenges with respect to achieving efficiency of existing risk operations for the strategic risk function to be successful?
- Can the app vetting solution interface with the EMM system to deliver app vetting results and/or trigger automated response actions based on the results?
- Are your organizations operational functions and processes mature and formalized enough to allow for a change in the underlying technology platform?
- Do policies continue to be applied to devices even when there is no availability of the EMM or app vetting components of the integrated solution?
- Are enterprises pivoting from the normal reactive mode of operation to being more proactive in how to find and support customers?
- Which feature would enable higher availability during maintenance operations while also improving query response performance?
- Does the knowledge of foreign languages in your enterprise matter for its operation or its competitiveness on the market?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Operating Model book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Operating Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Operating Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Operating Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Operating Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Operating Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Operating Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Operating Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to the already stated responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Project Portfolio management: How does your organization ensure that Enterprise Operating Model project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Enterprise Operating Model project and the system/product to be built?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Risk Management Plan: Risks should be identified during which phase of Enterprise Operating Model project management life cycle?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Enterprise Operating Model project team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Operating Model project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Operating Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Operating Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Operating Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Operating Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Operating Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Operating Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Operating Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Operating Model project with this in-depth Enterprise Operating Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Operating Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Operating Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Operating Model investments work better.
This Enterprise Operating Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.