Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Risk Management Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Risk Management Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Risk Management Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Risk Management Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Risk Management Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Is there strong expertise and in-depth knowledge in the full range of areas needed for high performance, including risk management concepts, strategic and operational planning, and analytical skills?
- How can demand response and intermittent resources be integrated into the risk management practices of your organization and ultimately lead to greater stability of cash flow?
- Does your organization use Business intelligence resources to identify bribery and corruption risks when exploring business opportunities in established and emerging markets?
- Does the committee fully understand its role in providing oversight over internal financial controls and the wider aspects of the risk management and internal control system?
- Have adequate contingency planning and allowances been incorporated into the project parameters to provide for major risk factors which may adversely affect project success?
- Do you identify and control documented information of external origin, determined as necessary for the planning and operation of the information security management system?
- Have you given due consideration to the other aspects of your organization that affect your asset management plan(s), as people, knowledge, finance and intangible assets?
- Has the board devoted sufficient resources to creating and maintaining an adequate risk management and assurance framework that functions across its extended enterprise?
- Is the existing disaster management information system suitable for analyzing risks and planning efforts to reduce the risk and/or mitigate the impact of disasters?
- Do elected members receive sufficient/fit for purpose advice from management on the key risks and potential impacts (particularly as it relates to infrastructure)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Risk Management Plan book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Risk Management Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Risk Management Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Risk Management Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Risk Management Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Risk Management Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Risk Management Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on , if you need to shorten the duration of the Enterprise Risk Management Plan project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of the already stated decisions and grounds?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract meet criteria of completeness and consistency?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Enterprise Risk Management Plan project work improving?
- Project Schedule: Your best shot for providing estimations how complex/how much work does the activity require?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Enterprise Risk Management Plan project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Enterprise Risk Management Plan project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Risk Management Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Risk Management Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Risk Management Plan project with this in-depth Enterprise Risk Management Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Risk Management Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Risk Management Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Risk Management Plan investments work better.
This Enterprise Risk Management Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.