Enforce why to embrace Enterprise Risk Management.
Advocate the value Enterprise Risk Management adds.
Amplify who owns Enterprise Risk Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
Are findings of enterprise Risk Management deficiencies reported to the individual responsible for the function or activity involved, as well as to at least one level of management above that person?
Do regular face-to-face meetings occur with risk champions or other employees from a range of functions and entity units with responsibility for aspects of enterprise risk management?
Do your organizations management information systems capture and provide reliable, timely and relevant information sufficient to support effective enterprise risk management?
What enterprise-wide risk management systems are in place to identify whether legal compliance and environmental, ethical and economic ambitions and progress are achieved?
Has the board devoted sufficient resources to creating and maintaining an adequate risk management and assurance framework that functions across its extended enterprise?
How ready are you to combine the power of your enterprise data and the variety of data from external sources to meet your risk management and compliance requirements?
How does your organization create an enterprise wide risk management framework which addresses the multitude of risks inherent in – often complex - supply chains?
Are you ready to apply enterprise risk management and controls, and auditing and monitoring practices to applications and data residing in cloud environments?
How has your organizations third-party management process corresponded to the nature and level of the enterprise risk identified by your organization?
Does the risk management process prompt management to look outside your organization for external events that might trigger risks for the enterprise?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Risk Management book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Enterprise Risk Management project?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that Enterprise Risk Management project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Enterprise Risk Management project risks at various Enterprise Risk Management project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures governing the negotiations of long-term contracts?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Risk Management project with this in-depth Enterprise Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Risk Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.