Facilitate/participate in design sessions, and create wireframes/prototypes and other deliverables to expedite the development of Custom Software applications/components and to ensure alignment between defined requirements and development approach.
More Uses of the Enterprise Risk Management Toolkit:
- Oversee execution of routine Business Processes (new materials/vendor evaluation, Issue Resolution, Supplier Performance management, or contract negotiations).
- Become skilled in developing working relationships with Sales Support and clients to deliver timely and effective outcomes.
- Support efforts to operationalize and sustain concepts and requirements of the Risk Management Framework throughout Corporate Properties Group.
- Lead: Product Positioning developing Product Positioning and messaging that differentiates your products, creating original content and defining and coordinating Marketing Programs.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures that the Supply Chain organization uses the most appropriate tools and analytics to optimize product flow and fulfillment systems.
- Audit: research and identify potential vendors based on project requirements, and coordinate and manage activities of selected vendors.
- Ensure you educate; standardized approach to integration for future acquisitions or develop standardized playbook for future Integration Activities.
- Be accountable for learning how the development and maintenance of Digital Solutions is governed via portfolio, program, and Team Management.
- Manage work with leaders around your organization to anticipate potential obstacles in the Supply Chain and generate ideas for improving overall distribution operations and logistics processes.
- Manage work with users, vendors, and consultants to resolve problems with Distributed Applications, servers, and Network Services.
- Develop Business Case, project profile, Business Requirements, and other project work products for large and Strategic Initiative level projects.
- Have Interpersonal Skills and confidence to build a trust relationship with your stakeholders to enable you to act as a valued advise.
- Manage projects using your methodology standards and recommend appropriate changes to improve speed and consistency of work delivery.
- Support and share knowledge with Project Teams and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first.
- Prepare and send project related communications and reports, tracking milestones, budget, and related project dependencies.
- Evaluate: Data Protection and privacy solutions are designed to help organizations protect information over the full Data Lifecycle from acquisition to disposal.
- Ensure your business applies tools and process for collecting updates across the integration team relating to progress on key activities, deliverable completion, issues, decision status, etc.
- Drive the Supply Chain team to develop creative solutions to ensure timely and efficient flow of inventory through the Distribution Network with a focus on proactive capacity, forecasting and planning.
- Ensure you pilot; inspired by change, you commit to improving your organization and your services so that you can create more value for your customers.
- Facilitate the development of functional/Technical Specifications to meet clients functional, enhancement, and integration requirements during implementation.
- Make sure that your team identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Ensure you helm; lead the Team Members to research procedural outcomes for quality, analyze results, identify trends, and prepare reports for Process Owners.
- Pilot: track sellers with high chargeback rates to ensure you maintain acceptable dispute targets and protect fast from entering Network Monitoring programs.
- Guide: identity and Access management Solutions are designed to help organizations with definition of access Management Strategy, governance, access transformation, and ongoing operations.
- Establish that your business contributes to selection of the most appropriate means of representing Business Requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source.
- Be accountable for participating as thE Business Resiliency expert in the overall Enterprise Risk Management Program and in external Business Continuity Management organizations to keep abreast of industry Best Practices and trends.
- Confirm you participate; lead the strategy, design, and architecture of a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management Program (ERM) to ensure key decisions align with the risk taking philosophy of the enterprise.
- Be accountable for learning how to evaluate, cleanse, design, and implement Data Models using Data Mining techniques; understand Business Intelligence and relational database concepts.
- Coordinate: oversight of the formal Enterprise Risk Management Program that results in the identification, assessment, and monitoring of strategic and operational risks supporting corporate Governance Programs and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with each Critical Facility leaders to identify, update and maintain key Quality Assurance controls and evaluate effectiveness.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your Enterprise Risk Management success?
- What data do you need to collect?
- How do controls support value?
- What scope to assess?
- What are the Enterprise Risk Management Design outputs?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- How is Enterprise Risk Management project cost planned, managed, monitored?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- Where do you gather more information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Risk Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Risk Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Risk Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Risk Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Risk Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Risk Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Risk Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Risk Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Risk Management Investments work better.
This Enterprise Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.