Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EPC Contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EPC Contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EPC Contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EPC Contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EPC Contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is it reasonable to restrict design cost to a maximum percentage without taking into account the downstream impacts of design quality on plant performance and cost to construct?
- What would be a best practice length of time for a scheme to move from receiving planning permission to starting construction provided there are no unexpected delays?
- Are there opportunities to improve efficiencies and help minimize risk by taking on procurement of material traditionally left to sub-contractors?
- Do you feel that technology is limiting your ability to effectively administer projects with engineering teams that are geographically dispersed?
- Is there an emphasis on engineering and energy performance contracts, or is EPC consulting one of many services provided to various verticals?
- How can deliveries from the engineering subcontractor be produced in an order that fits into the desired build sequence to the contractor?
- What responsibility does the Employer assume in relation to the plans, designs or technical information provided to the Contractor?
- Has engineering and procurement deliverables been prioritized to positively influence the critical path construction requirements?
- What is the approach to value engineering and innovation within the procurement stage to maximise benefits while minimising cost?
- Is your organization-model approach compatible with recognizing gains before the completion of long-term construction contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EPC Contracts book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EPC Contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EPC Contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EPC Contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EPC Contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EPC Contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EPC Contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EPC Contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to the already stated responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Project Schedule: Have all EPC Contracts project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall EPC Contracts project schedule?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the EPC Contracts project sponsor, how would you determine which EPC Contracts project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are EPC Contracts project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Consider the changes in the job market for information technology workers. How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete EPC Contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EPC Contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EPC Contracts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EPC Contracts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EPC Contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EPC Contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EPC Contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EPC Contracts project with this in-depth EPC Contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EPC Contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EPC Contracts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EPC Contracts investments work better.
This EPC Contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.