Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Epicor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Epicor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Epicor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Epicor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Epicor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the ERP address the necessary coordination of its emergency response/contingency procedures with the emergency/response contingency procedures of other organizations where applicable?
- Why does it seem like all of the important information you need to make an informed decision about a new ERP vendor has secured away, hidden behind passwords on client only pages?
- What activities or other initiatives has ERP supported that have contributed to promoting productive interactions among the various levels of the in service training system?
- Why should ERP architecture include a consideration on organizational structure, business processes, and people, instead of just information technology and systems?
- What features and functions do you need from a new ERP solution that will help increase users productivity and provide access to the business data users most need?
- What is the potential impact that ERP simulations have on the training and the resistance to change factors when your organization implements an ERP system?
- Why would anyone in the right mind pay big bucks to purchase, install, upgrade and maintain an on premise ERP solution when there is a better alternative?
- What does it take to drive ERP automation and your overall business modernization strategy through emerging automation technologies and service offerings?
- Can ERP solutions address the specific needs of procurement teams ranging from cost reduction to increasing efficiencies to gaining strategic foresight?
- Should organizations preserve the long term investment in the existing ERP infrastructure, which may create obstacles to achieving any improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Epicor book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Epicor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Epicor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Epicor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Epicor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Epicor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Epicor Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Epicor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Epicor project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Epicor project team have?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Epicor project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Epicor project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Epicor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Epicor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Epicor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Epicor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Epicor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Epicor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Epicor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Epicor project with this in-depth Epicor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Epicor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Epicor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Epicor investments work better.
This Epicor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.