Pilot ERP Roadmap: review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
More Uses of the ERP Roadmap Toolkit:
- Support phased implementation and development of ERP System updates and manage day to day housekeeping for ERP and associated applications.
- Manage work with the existing Software Defined Infrastructure team and the ERP team to manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot, and support servers for a mixed customer environment.
- Steer ERP Roadmap: team leader that develops and maintains specialty web and mobile solutions, integrated with the core ERP solution.
- Develop report, dashboards, KPIs utilizing ERP tools, Power BI, Power Apps and other associated databases and technology.
- Confirm your enterprise provides multi tiered systems support and administration and monitors the overall ERP environment.
- Be certain that your venture acts as a liaison between users and the IT service Center for issues related to the ERP System.
- Deliver in depth Market Research and intelligence for the mid market in ERP horizontally and on an industry specific basis.
- Ensure you gain; supported the implementation of your new ERP and established KPI reporting using new data platforms to understand key Supply Chain metrics.
- Ensure you control; build interfaces connecting ERP and non ERP applications with Data Governance tool suite (Mdm tools, Data Catalog tools, MetaData Management tools).
- Integrate Existing Applications with your ERP System (NetSuite) and other external services.
- Orchestrate ERP Roadmap: design and lead ERP projects as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with other mobile and cloud apps.
- Arrange that your organization designs and develop API solutions using Data Integration tools (Mulesoft) for interfacing between ERP source applications and Enterprise Data sources.
- Interpret metrics to evaluate ERP data and understand how ERP modules interface and impact activities.
- Collaborate with architects (across various disciplines), functional managers, Business Analysts, leads, directors and others on analysis, design, and development associated with the implementation of ERP and information system solutions.
- Execute configuration changes to cloud server environments, database instances, ERP Systems, and industry specific Vertical solutions to address evolving Customer Requirements and product issues.
- Drive ERP Roadmap: prior use of Data Management systems, product Lifecycle Management tools and/or ERP Systems.
- Evaluate ERP Roadmap: quarterly review of cycle time requirements flowed out to Engineering And Production for implementation into the ERP System.
- Create and track purchase orders in the ERP System for ingredients, packaging, supplies, and merchandise necessary for the operation of your organization.
- Manage Internal Processes for creating and maintaining product and part level information in your organizations ERP System.
- Ensure optimal use and adaptation of ERP / enabling technologies; owning the Technology Roadmap in partnership with Finance Stakeholders and IT.
- Establish that your organization performs Functional Analysis, Requirements Definition, and ERP module configuration and testing.
- Confirm your organization communicates and coordinates with other teams, business leadership, IT and/or vendors to ensure appropriate integration of processes and ERP modules.
- Standardize ERP Roadmap: implement operational best practices and oversee the NetSuite ERP and other financial and Inventory Management software systems used by your organization.
- Streamline and automate finance and accounting via numerous methods, as software adoption and integration, and ERP implementation.
- Ensure you forecast; lead ERP infrastructure upgrades by working with vendors and setting up appropriate sandbox environments prior to launch in production.
- Audit ERP Roadmap: successfully working with customers in pre sales or consulting engagements related to ERP solutions or similar Business Applications.
- Solidify expertise with ERP Systems and manufacturing with raw materials, Production Processes, Quality Control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Formulate ERP Roadmap: other internal projects related to IT development, Statistical Analysis, and ERP maintenance and support.
- Standardize ERP Roadmap: partner with service teams to ensure service parts are loaded in various data portals and monitor to assure standards are loaded and costed in ERP Systems.
- Organize ERP Roadmap: delivery the product lifecycle drive the success and product life cycle from concept to delivery of features in support of the roadmap and success metrics.
- Facilitate communication among team members, coordinate activities, drive Decision Making, resolve issues, and identify risks to drive project execution in alignment with defined schedule.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is Change Control managed?
- Has a cost benefit analysis been performed?
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- How will you measure your QA plan's effectiveness?
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- What should you stop doing?
- Which ERP Roadmap solution is appropriate?
- How is ERP Roadmap project cost planned, managed, monitored?
- Is scope creep really all bad news?
- Are all Key Stakeholders present at all Structured Walkthroughs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP Roadmap book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ERP Roadmap project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ERP Roadmap project team have enough people to execute the ERP Roadmap project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ERP Roadmap project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Roadmap Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP Roadmap project with this in-depth ERP Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP Roadmap and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP Roadmap investments work better.
This ERP Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.