Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ERP Roadmap Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ERP Roadmap related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ERP Roadmap specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ERP Roadmap Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ERP Roadmap improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- The integrated design process has been developed because a sequence of questions asked by one functional area to another area, such as which plant layout types support self-governed teams?
- Your team are ready to put thinking caps on and transform a market opportunity into a product available for sale. How can your new process manufacturing ERP help this process along?
- In case multiple ERP systems are in place; could you account for what functions are supported by the ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and SAP environments, and are multiple instances of each?
- Many warehouses run quite well with warehousing functionality from OMS or ERP. So, how do you know whether your business can benefit from a warehouse management system?
- Is there a web-based tool that provides administrators with the ability to view the access that users have been granted, e.g. fields/tables/forms etc., within the ERP?
- What were your organizations total expenditures to integrate neutral file formats and/or develop intersystem connectivity into your CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, or ERP systems?
- Do you have a dynamic team model approach with accessibility and availability to AI specialists for the design, development, and deployment of AI-enabled solutions?
- Number of challenges arise from the fact that different groups are meant to use the same model. Should different versions of the model exist, depending on the use?
- One common pitfall is the lack of a comprehensive technology strategy that indicates the objectives of the CIM or ERP implementation: low cost or differentiation?
- With so much focus on the cloud today, what are the pros and cons of cloud, Hybrid, On-Premise, and other delivery models for your organizations ERP solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ERP Roadmap book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ERP Roadmap self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ERP Roadmap Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ERP Roadmap areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ERP Roadmap Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ERP Roadmap projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ERP Roadmap Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ERP Roadmap project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and ERP Roadmap projects?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement ERP Roadmap project at all?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ERP Roadmap project plan?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the ERP Roadmap project within budget?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did your organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the ERP Roadmap project Plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete ERP Roadmap Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ERP Roadmap project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ERP Roadmap project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ERP Roadmap project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ERP Roadmap project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ERP Roadmap project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ERP Roadmap project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ERP Roadmap project with this in-depth ERP Roadmap Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ERP Roadmap projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ERP Roadmap and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ERP Roadmap investments work better.
This ERP Roadmap All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.