Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Evaluation Fraud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Evaluation Fraud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Evaluation Fraud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Evaluation Fraud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 902 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Evaluation Fraud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 902 standard requirements:
- How do you measure accuracy? One data protection risk lies in the detection rates, specifically the false positive and false negatives, i.e. how many people are mistakenly identified as fraudulent or how many fraudulent claims are not identified?
- Through the fraud analytics system, does the initiative of multi-disciplinary solution motivate to look at existing underwriting and claims' processes and ascertain potential areas where fraud detection capabilities need to be put in place?
- With the backdrop of aging technology and inefficient processes that are unable to detect fraudulent claims, do you see an attractive business case for investment into claims fraud analytics and other anti-fraud solutions?
- In deciding what needs to be communicated, has management considered qualitative factors, as well as quantitative measures, especially when considering the implications of findings related to fraud, waste, and abuse?
- Do you apply network fraud analytics, so investigators can take a proactive stance, as they'll get notification of suspected organized fraud well before paying hundreds of millions of dollars in illegitimate claims?
- Does management recognize that there is an increased motivation for fraud and data crimes, concurrent with expectations on audit departments to recognize corresponding activities despite reduced budgets?
- Do you have mature business intelligence environments that can integrate fraud analytics within your current environment to take advantage of processes and architecture that are already in place?
- Do you have a comprehensive data-sharing program in which others share information about patterns, and use that information to operationalize strategies and close gaps in responses and services?
- Is information involved in electronic commerce passing over public network protected against fraudulent activity, contract dispute and unauthorised disclosure or modification of information?
- Are there appropriate methods to maintain accountability for perpetrators of fraud, as well as the already stated in the chain of command with knowledge of fraudulent activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Evaluation Fraud book in PDF containing 902 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Evaluation Fraud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Evaluation Fraud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Evaluation Fraud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Evaluation Fraud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Evaluation Fraud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Evaluation Fraud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Evaluation Fraud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Evaluation Fraud project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Evaluation Fraud project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Evaluation Fraud project deliverables. Will the Evaluation Fraud project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Evaluation Fraud project?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence your organizations policy framework?
- Team Member Status Report: Does your organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
Step-by-step and complete Evaluation Fraud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Evaluation Fraud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Evaluation Fraud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Evaluation Fraud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Evaluation Fraud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Evaluation Fraud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Evaluation Fraud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Evaluation Fraud project with this in-depth Evaluation Fraud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Evaluation Fraud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Evaluation Fraud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Evaluation Fraud investments work better.
This Evaluation Fraud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.