Collaborate with the Risk Operations Center, Payment Intelligence and Data Security teams to develop rules that thwart egregious enumeration attacks, fraud schemes and compromises and mitigate exploitation of security controls prescribed by the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS).
More Uses of the Fraud Analytics Toolkit:
- Manage work with internal teams to come up with action plans to address corrective and preventative measures to Mitigate Risk.
- Develop key performance and risk indicators to track and monitor Performance Targets and quantify annual achievements.
- Identify: force posting, fraud credits and implement short and long term risk strategies to thwart attacks and expedite financial recovery.
- Decode fraudster behavior that seek to scale attacks against vulnerable payment platforms and devise countermeasures to disrupt attacks and diminish financial impacts to clients.
- Coordinate: consistently meet and exceed KPIs for weekly meetings held and qualified sales opportunities generated.
- Assure your design prepares statistical/Financial Analysis reports and graphic presentation for notification of findings.
- Establish: proactively identify, analyze, and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and discovering significant forward looking opportunities.
- Develop and deploy underwriting and customer management scorecards to predict likelihood of default based on bureau, organization cash flow, merchant and other information.
- Evaluate innovative data sources to solve individual identity risk, device risk and transaction risk.
- Initiate: executive level sales, account and Relationship Management skills essential to influence Decision Making.
- Be accountable for working directly with the Operations, Risk, Product, and Compliance teams to ensure that the maximum amount of customers are expediently serviced while minimizing risk.
- Drive: proactively explore data and identify opportunities to help accelerate Product Development and improve existing products.
- Make sure that your project maintains security and confidentiality of all protected health information encountered in performance of duties.
- Coordinate: continuously mature and innovate your organizations Data Science capabilities with respect to fraud management.
- Jettison departments reliance on financial organization reported compromise events by assimilating Fraud Analytics with payment intelligence to generate actionable leads.
- Analyze data to identify fraud trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud techniques, tactics and procedures.
- Collaborate with IT teams and management to devise a Data Strategy that addresses industry requirements.
- Ensure you classify; lead the implementation of security programs designed to anticipate and minimize system vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with Human Resources, Risk Management, safety, it, accounting and other departments requiring support of an investigation or projects.
- Imprint is building a payments and loyalty platform from the ground up to serve modern brands and customers.
- Support corporate and field business partners on shortage analysis as conducting Root Cause Analysis research.
- Pilot: holistically own architecture, security, product releases and reliability of the platforms in the cloud.
- Perform Social Media searches through various database tools for customer products and services offered for sale illegally.
- Initiate: portfolio and Data Analytics analyzing and monitoring portfolio risk and performance, risk modeling, trend assessment, and auto decision modeling.
- Ensure you magnify; lead and/or support Project Teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first.
- Collaborate with corporate and field business partners on shortage analysis as conducting Root Cause Analysis research.
- Develop: continually assess the emerging fraud threats and proactively deploy controls to Mitigate Risk from the same.
- Provide training, oversight, and guidance to lower level Fraud Associates and other contract staff in the Fraud Office.
- Rationalize investigation process to focus on material compromises and incentivize acquirers to embrace new innovative detection capabilities for ecommerce investigations.
- Manage work with the Compliance Risk Assessment Team to align practices where possible and identify synergies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fraud Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fraud Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fraud Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fraud Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fraud Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who have you, as a company, historically been when you've been at your best?
- What are your outputs?
- Risk identification: what are the possible risk events your organization faces in relation to Fraud Analytics?
- What information do users need?
- What is the overall talent health of your organization as a whole at senior levels, and for each organization reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Team?
- Does Fraud Analytics create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- What are the Fraud Analytics resources needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fraud Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fraud Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fraud Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fraud Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fraud Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fraud Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fraud Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fraud Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Fraud Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Fraud Analytics project team have enough people to execute the Fraud Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Fraud Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Fraud Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fraud Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fraud Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fraud Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fraud Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fraud Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fraud Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fraud Analytics project with this in-depth Fraud Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fraud Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fraud Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fraud Analytics investments work better.
This Fraud Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.