Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Extreme Project Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Extreme Project Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Extreme Project Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Extreme Project Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Extreme Project Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there any information that needs to be distributed prior to the meeting and considered at the meeting?
- How do project managers and project team members perceive incidents that the typical project encounters?
- Do you understand the development process well enough to be able to identify and evaluate the key risks?
- Are all significant constraints in terms of schedule, budget, and information needs clearly identified?
- Is there a written project management plan including schedule, budget, and special client expectations?
- How does your organization manage to assign resources and develop projects that have been prioritized?
- What agile project management practices are useful in solving specific project management challenges?
- What domains do you go to in order to learn how to make your organization out of trading things in?
- How much support do you expect from the manufacturer and/or your organization selling the software?
- What risks, impediments, dependencies, or assumptions will your team resolve before you meet again?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Extreme Project Management book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Extreme Project Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Extreme Project Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Extreme Project Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Extreme Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Extreme Project Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Extreme Project Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Extreme Project Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Extreme Project Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Extreme Project Management project manager must do to finalize Extreme Project Management project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at your organization and reduce insurance costs?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Extreme Project Management projects?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
Step-by-step and complete Extreme Project Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Extreme Project Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Extreme Project Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Extreme Project Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Extreme Project Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Extreme Project Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Extreme Project Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Extreme Project Management project with this in-depth Extreme Project Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Extreme Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Extreme Project Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Extreme Project Management investments work better.
This Extreme Project Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.