Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FedRAMP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FedRAMP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FedRAMP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FedRAMP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FedRAMP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Does the current mix of systems track an integrated view of sales made in-store, online, and mobile application, including incomplete sales?
- What percentage of the professional services are expected to be performed onsite during the integration, configuration and implementation?
- Is it the total number of unique vulnerabilities carried over from the previous year or performed as part of an Annual Assessment?
- Are secured and encrypted communication channels used when migrating physical servers, applications or data to virtual servers?
- Does your organization have any restrictions against using offshore resources along with you based resources?
- How would using the vendors cloud infrastructure weaken your organizations existing network security posture?
- Do you allow tenants to define acceptable geographical locations for data routing or resource instantiation?
- Is your organization interested to host the solution in private AWS cloud or looking for subscription based?
- How has the Electronic Registration Information Center enabled the Board to maintain accurate voter rolls?
- How does your organization plan ahead for eventually leaving a CSP when entering a contract with the CSP?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FedRAMP book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FedRAMP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FedRAMP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FedRAMP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FedRAMP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FedRAMP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FedRAMP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FedRAMP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in your organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are sources?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented FedRAMP project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the FedRAMP project management processes you chose to use?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the FedRAMP project communications plan?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in FedRAMP project oversight?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
Step-by-step and complete FedRAMP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FedRAMP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FedRAMP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FedRAMP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FedRAMP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FedRAMP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FedRAMP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FedRAMP project with this in-depth FedRAMP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FedRAMP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FedRAMP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FedRAMP investments work better.
This FedRAMP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.