Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Field Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Field Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Field Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Field Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Field Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is your brand position and architecture clearly defined, unique and relevant - and do you proactively anchor your brand promises with internal people and manage your reputation externally?
- Do you have experience developing and/or evaluating marketing or business plans (includes product(s) description, market analysis, finances, projected finances/revenues, viability)?
- When more than one subscriber email address field is created within Contact Builder, what action tells the platform which email address to prioritize in the Email application?
- Have there been any instances in which you advanced your organization of the profession through exceptional contributions to the field of public relations?
- How do customer brand equity, technology and channel resource differences between organizations influence supply chain and end customer governance forms?
- Did you design and develop your current organizational structure, policies and practices with any conscious and consistent values or objectives in mind?
- Did you design and develop your current organization structure, policies and practices with any conscious and consistent values or objectives in mind?
- What is the ideal approach to integrating marketing mix and attribution with causal levers and experimentation, including field experimentation?
- What market pressures are driving companies to consider field service optimization solutions as a way to improve post-sales service operations?
- Is there a significant paired difference in satisfaction of staff product knowledge and satisfaction with products and services available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Field Marketing book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Field Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Field Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Field Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Field Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Field Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Field Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Field Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Field Marketing project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Field Marketing project requirements become approved in writing?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Field Marketing project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: what areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Field Marketing project manager?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Field Marketing project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Field Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Field Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Field Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Field Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Field Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Field Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Field Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Field Marketing project with this in-depth Field Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Field Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Field Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Field Marketing investments work better.
This Field Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.