Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Food defense Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Food defense related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Food defense specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Food defense Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 979 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Food defense improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 979 standard requirements:
- Are procedures in place to restrict access by contract service providers such as sanitation crews, pest control operators, building maintenance staff or facility repair contractors?
- Procedures in place to restrict access by contract service providers such as sanitation crews, pest control operators, building maintenance staff or facility repair contractors?
- How will introduction of testing affect the current work flow, are there sufficient personnel to conduct testing, and how will they be trained and maintain testing competency?
- How do you educate staff to understand why the hazard and risk management controls in areas are so important, and what would be the consequences of not following them?
- The key factors to consider when a facility encounters power outage are time and temperature. How long was the power out, and what were the resultant temperatures?
- Is food defense training provided to all new employees including information on how to prevent, detect, and respond to tampering, criminal, or terrorist activity?
- Is evidence available to demonstrate that the chemical is suitable for use in food premise and appropriate for the intended use by your organization?
- Why wait to see if the supplements you recommend would pass a GMP audit when there are supplements that are already validated by GMP certification?
- Does your organization have a documented policy for the use of glass and brittle plastic in processing areas which includes handling of breakages?
- You are a transport organization providing transport of very diverse products, including feed. What can you assure under the feed safety system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Food defense book in PDF containing 979 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Food defense self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Food defense Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Food defense areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Food defense Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Food defense projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Food defense Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Food defense project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are you spending the right amount of money for specific tasks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a pmo (Food defense project management office) in place and provide oversight to the Food defense project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Food defense projects should be selected when compared with other Food defense projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will you know when it is achieved?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Project Schedule: Was the Food defense project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
Step-by-step and complete Food defense Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Food defense project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Food defense project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Food defense project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Food defense project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Food defense project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Food defense project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Food defense project with this in-depth Food defense Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Food defense projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Food defense and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Food defense investments work better.
This Food defense All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.