Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forensic Accounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forensic Accounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forensic Accounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forensic Accounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forensic Accounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Where the forensic accounting service required independence or where the member purported to be independent, did the member enter into a contingent fee arrangement or receive a contingent fee?
- What do you believe are your organizations biggest barriers to being able to successfully deploy advanced data analytics tools to proactively detect and respond to fraud schemes?
- Are fraud control, prevention and detection policies effectively and regularly communicated throughout your organization, especially for organizations with global operations?
- What is your level of confidence in your organizations ability to detect and prevent fraud before it results in serious business impact on your enterprise or your customers?
- What initiatives are required to ensure that decision makers have sufficient knowledge and information to make informed decisions about the expansion of private policing?
- Are your organizations fraud prevention and detection capabilities keeping pace with the increasingly automated and data-driven nature of your business operations?
- How can corporate customers, organizational investors, and regulators leverage technology to enhance compliance, detect fraud, and ensure market integrity?
- What technical measures should be taken to prevent further contamination, to preserve evidence, to detect fraudulent transactions, and to assess damage?
- How do you enhance fraud detection and prevention, while delivering great customer experiences based on fast, simple identity and authentication checks?
- Which provides authority for new rules, provider screening requirements, and other proactive initiatives to prevent and detect fraud, waste, and abuse?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forensic Accounting book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Forensic Accounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forensic Accounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forensic Accounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forensic Accounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forensic Accounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forensic Accounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Forensic Accounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Team Directory: Who will report Forensic Accounting project status to all stakeholders?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Forensic Accounting project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Forensic Accounting project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Forensic Accounting project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Were the tasks or work products prepared by the consultant useful?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to your organization?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you need to provide essential services information about activities?
- Quality Management Plan: How will you know that a change is actually an improvement?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
Step-by-step and complete Forensic Accounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forensic Accounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forensic Accounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forensic Accounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forensic Accounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forensic Accounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forensic Accounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forensic Accounting project with this in-depth Forensic Accounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forensic Accounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forensic Accounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forensic Accounting investments work better.
This Forensic Accounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.