Assure your organization results orientation delivers long term value to stakeholders; places organization success ahead of personal gain; works to do what is best for everyone in your organization; organizes resources to accomplish corporate objectives.
More Uses of the Forensic Accounting Toolkit:
- Collaborate with technology services team to evolve learning systems for the future of work.
- Supervise: conduct analysis that transforms raw information into critical intelligence that adds value to an investigation.
- Be accountable for researching audit issues, utilizing electronic databases, and review tracking financial information, utilizing audit related software.
- Formulate: advisory managing consulting, Forensic Accounting and financial investigations.
- Oversee: generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and standardized financial practices.
- Manage receipt of client information in an organized format.
- Evaluate and test Business Processes and IT controls and identify areas of risk.
- Control: design, present to the audit committee for approval, and execute the annual internal audit plan, with an appropriate allocation of efforts between Supply Chain operations and retail operations.
- Devise: program in Data Analytics with specialization in Blockchain, Cybersecurity, RPA, Crypto.
- Utilize database skills to effectively analyze large data sets.
- Interpret financial data and identify fraudulent activities.
- Be accountable for working on a variety of client engagements in varying industries.
- Ensure your organization specializes in Mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity placements, financial restructuring, fairness opinions, valuations, and bespoke insurance and structured products.
- Standardize: research and analysis training program focused on technical skills, consulting skills and networking with colleagues.
- Confirm your business has mechanisms in place to check work and ensure the quality of work being produced is accurate and timely.
- Control: effectively communicate the results of audits and special projects to management as completed, and to audit committee, at least quarterly.
- Ensure you realize; lead, direct, and develop teams of internal audit personnel to assess the Internal Control environment, while advising on efficient and effective Business Processes.
- Be accountable for working closely with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the project.
- Coordinate internal audit plans and activities with your organizations registered independent accounting organization to eliminate duplicate efforts and, where possible, reduce External Audit fees.
- Systematize: forensic analyzing, auditing and investigating of financial data and records.
- Compile extremely complex financial findings and conclusions to prepare in depth Forensic Accounting reports and communications.
- Formulate: simultaneously participate on multiple engagements with varying project size and scope.
- Manage Project Management, interpersonal, communication, teaming, organizational and technology skills.
- Be accountable for researching audit issues, utilizing electronic data bases, and review tracking financial information utilizing audit related software.
- Steer: review operating practices and contribute improvements where necessary.
- Lead Strategic Planning sessions with accounting team.
- Organize: conduct Financial Analysis and testing of financial transactions.
- Maintain a regular, open dialog with the Chair of the Audit Committee.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forensic Accounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forensic Accounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forensic Accounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forensic Accounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forensic Accounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- How do you negotiate Forensic Accounting successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Ask yourself: how would you do this work if you only had one staff member to do it?
- Who manages Forensic Accounting risk?
- How will costs be allocated?
- How are outputs preserved and protected?
- Who is going to spread your message?
- What vendors make products that address the Forensic Accounting needs?
- Will a Forensic Accounting production readiness review be required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forensic Accounting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Forensic Accounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forensic Accounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forensic Accounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forensic Accounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forensic Accounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forensic Accounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Forensic Accounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Forensic Accounting project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Forensic Accounting project team have enough people to execute the Forensic Accounting project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Forensic Accounting project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Forensic Accounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forensic Accounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forensic Accounting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forensic Accounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forensic Accounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forensic Accounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forensic Accounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forensic Accounting project with this in-depth Forensic Accounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forensic Accounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forensic Accounting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forensic Accounting investments work better.
This Forensic Accounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.