Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Freight Forwarder Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Freight Forwarder related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Freight Forwarder specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Freight Forwarder Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Freight Forwarder improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What is the best way to achieve efficient decisions and coordination for the large, lumpy and interdependent investments that typically occur along international freight supply chains?
- Does the monitoring and evaluation system of the project include the monitoring of safeguard impacts and measures related to safeguard policies?
- How do the cost reductions and service enhancements in the freight sector provide benefits to various industries producing goods and services?
- Is there scope for increased sharing of operational data between transport organizations to achieve improved coordination and efficiency?
- Should the suppliers of the individual components make individual decisions relying on market signals to achieve a coherent outcome?
- Should the suppliers of individual components make individual decisions relying on market signals to achieve a coherent outcome?
- Are import and export opportunities excluded or constrained by the lack of access to international freight transport services?
- How can the new model be integrated into a freight transport service providers production system to become a useful tool?
- How can the results from the envisioned model be integrated with a freight transport service providers production system?
- How are the supply chains of companies located in sparse transportation networks affected by transportation disruptions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Freight Forwarder book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Freight Forwarder self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Freight Forwarder Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Freight Forwarder areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Freight Forwarder Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Freight Forwarder projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Freight Forwarder Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Freight Forwarder project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Freight Forwarder projects?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Freight Forwarder project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does your organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Freight Forwarder project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Freight Forwarder project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Freight Forwarder Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Freight Forwarder project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Freight Forwarder project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Freight Forwarder project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Freight Forwarder project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Freight Forwarder project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Freight Forwarder project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Freight Forwarder project with this in-depth Freight Forwarder Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Freight Forwarder projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Freight Forwarder and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Freight Forwarder investments work better.
This Freight Forwarder All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.