Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Freight Transport Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Freight Transport related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Freight Transport specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Freight Transport Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Freight Transport improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the best way to achieve efficient decisions and coordination for the large, lumpy and interdependent investments that typically occur along international freight supply chains?
- Are you willing to undertake business trips to the target market in order to promote and market your product, as well as conduct business negotiations?
- Does the monitoring and evaluation system of the project include the monitoring of safeguard impacts and measures related to safeguard policies?
- Are sales invoices checked for error in quantities, prices, extensions and footing, and freight allowances, and checked with customers orders?
- How will it be assessed that at least part of the supply chain/transport route being the subject of the project is linked to the core network?
- How do the cost reductions and service enhancements in the freight sector provide benefits to various industries producing goods and services?
- Is there scope for increased sharing of operational data between transport organizations to achieve improved coordination and efficiency?
- Will the existence of the intersection and its general layout, function and broad features be perceived correctly and in adequate time?
- What other economic indicators could you think of for evaluating the economic impact of climate change and responses to climate change?
- Is an appropriate transportation plan prepared for each contract involving international transfer of classified material as freight?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Freight Transport book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Freight Transport self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Freight Transport Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Freight Transport areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Freight Transport Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Freight Transport projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Freight Transport Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Freight Transport project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Freight Transport project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Freight Transport project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Freight Transport project?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Freight Transport project?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between corresponding values and work package budgets?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will you know when it is achieved?
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during Freight Transport project Execution?
Step-by-step and complete Freight Transport Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Freight Transport project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Freight Transport project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Freight Transport project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Freight Transport project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Freight Transport project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Freight Transport project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Freight Transport project with this in-depth Freight Transport Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Freight Transport projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Freight Transport and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Freight Transport investments work better.
This Freight Transport All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.