Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional Capacity Evaluation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional Capacity Evaluation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional Capacity Evaluation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional Capacity Evaluation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional Capacity Evaluation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How likely is it that the plan for evaluating the effectiveness of collaborations will be implemented, and that measures to assess effectiveness will be reasonable and identify areas for improvement?
- Do letters of commitment from key organizations demonstrate willingness, expertise, and specific capacity to carry out assigned responsibilities?
- Which organizational outputs can and should be achieved on a sustainable basis by one or more sector organizations once the intervention is over?
- Are you able to ensure continued safety in the workplace by regularly testing task strength requirements, equipment and accessibility?
- Will collaborative relationships be used after the plan is in place and your organization begins to implement selected interventions?
- Are resources and capacity available in adequate quantity, quality, and timeliness to enable agents to follow governance directives?
- What is a time when you were part of, or observed an extraordinary display of, cooperation between diverse organizations or groups?
- Will the identified solutions contribute to developing the capacities of individuals, organizations and the enabling environment?
- Do the existing levels of capacity for the enabling environment, organizations and individuals affect the identified problems?
- Do you guarantee that your manual handling tasks comply with all applicable legislation and safety standards, year after year?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional Capacity Evaluation book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Functional Capacity Evaluation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional Capacity Evaluation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional Capacity Evaluation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional Capacity Evaluation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional Capacity Evaluation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional Capacity Evaluation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Functional Capacity Evaluation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Functional Capacity Evaluation project?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Functional Capacity Evaluation project?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Functional Capacity Evaluation project and Functional Capacity Evaluation project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Functional Capacity Evaluation projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive final paychecks?
Step-by-step and complete Functional Capacity Evaluation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional Capacity Evaluation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional Capacity Evaluation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional Capacity Evaluation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional Capacity Evaluation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional Capacity Evaluation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional Capacity Evaluation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional Capacity Evaluation project with this in-depth Functional Capacity Evaluation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional Capacity Evaluation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional Capacity Evaluation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional Capacity Evaluation investments work better.
This Functional Capacity Evaluation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.