Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Functional Upskilling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Functional Upskilling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Functional Upskilling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Functional Upskilling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Functional Upskilling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- In the case of a THESUBJECT project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives, an audit of a THESUBJECT project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met, can you track that any THESUBJECT project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the THESUBJECT solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Think about the people you identified for your THESUBJECT project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you're making today you might regret five years from now?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which THESUBJECT models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What are your current levels and trends in key THESUBJECT measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How do you set THESUBJECT stretch targets and how do you get people to not only participate in setting these stretch targets but also that they strive to achieve these?
- Explorations of the frontiers of THESUBJECT will help you build influence, improve THESUBJECT, optimize decision making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Functional Upskilling book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Functional Upskilling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Functional Upskilling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Functional Upskilling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Functional Upskilling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Functional Upskilling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Functional Upskilling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Functional Upskilling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Project Charter: Environmental stewardship and sustainability considerations: what is the process that will be used to ensure compliance with the environmental stewardship policy?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Functional Upskilling project that are not applicable on this phase of this Functional Upskilling project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyzes to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Functional Upskilling project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Functional Upskilling project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Functional Upskilling project?
Step-by-step and complete Functional Upskilling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Functional Upskilling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Functional Upskilling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Functional Upskilling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Functional Upskilling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Functional Upskilling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Functional Upskilling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Functional Upskilling project with this in-depth Functional Upskilling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Functional Upskilling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Functional Upskilling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Functional Upskilling investments work better.
This Functional Upskilling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.