Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Upskilling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Upskilling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Upskilling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Upskilling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Upskilling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What are the most important initiatives your organization is currently undertaking to prepare your workforce to work more efficiently with intelligent technologies and machines?
- What investments should employers make in on-the-job training, educational support, or flexible time off to enable and encourage employees to improve skills?
- Why do you find it so difficult to be agile in managing current talent needs while planning for a future workforce that meets long-term business goals?
- What changes can be made to the approach to training and skills development to improve the employment prospects of people who are long-term unemployed?
- What is the best path forward for your organization to upskill and right-skill staff needs and employment gaps caused by a lack of digital talent?
- Who are the decision-makers and what is the process by which you should set goals and identify desired outcomes of your technology solutions?
- What are the needs and capacities of employers, organizations and individuals to implement and utilize new practices and transformations?
- Will advanced economies, who are driving the digital revolution and controlling most of the data flows, benefit more than proportionally?
- Should the design of qualifications specify a minimum number/proportion of core units or a minimum number/proportion of elective units?
- What actions can be taken by education & training providers to support and encourage increased participation in lifelong learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Upskilling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Upskilling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Upskilling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Upskilling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Upskilling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Upskilling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Upskilling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Upskilling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Upskilling project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Upskilling project duration?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Upskilling project that were not in the plan?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of your organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Upskilling project via agreements?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Upskilling project sponsor or other parties?
Step-by-step and complete Upskilling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Upskilling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Upskilling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Upskilling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Upskilling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Upskilling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Upskilling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Upskilling project with this in-depth Upskilling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Upskilling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Upskilling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Upskilling investments work better.
This Upskilling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.