Apply fundamental accounting principles and analytical skills to process a Clients accounting information completely and accurately.
More Uses of the Fund Accounting Toolkit:
- Assure your organization oversees preparation of other reports pertaining to the financial responsibility of your organization.
- Generate budget to actual forecast reports, disseminate information to Unit Leads, Operations department leads, the Executive Team, and the Board of Directors.
- Secure that your organization creates and develops reports and provides value added analytics in partnership with organizationwide departments.
- Provide input, maintains and monitors departments Risk Management and Compliance programs for assigned team.
- Be certain that your organization duties are to be discharged in accurately, complete, and in accordance with Department of Corrections Fiscal Policy and Procedure.
- Establish: review and assesses Operational Efficiency, financial records and ledger accuracy, and the effectiveness of Internal Controls; develops, recommends and implements program enhancements, controls, Policies and Procedures.
- Assure your organization solves problems associated with accuracy of financial information and complex accounting matters.
- Be accountable for ensuring that all Audit liaison work by the Fund Accounting Team are planned in advance and that the Audit Process is planned and managed efficiently and effectively and in partnership with clients and auditors.
- Manage work with other Operations teams at your organization to ensure accurate reporting of client balances.
- Make sure that your organization performs and implements Quality Assurance programs and procedures of assigned fiscal area; provides support in Strategic Planning processes and development of goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with investment professionals and Fund Accounting to satisfy various reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other Fund Accounting output for subsequent review.
- Pilot: act as key a communicator between the client and client service teams for the deliverables and servicing activities.
- Facilitate and influence process changes associated with the build out of a several new Business Processes.
- Arrange that your organization maintains key business models and partners with organizationwide departments providing governance and analysis to help in operational or strategic Decision Making.
- Establish that your organization performs advanced professional Financial Analysis and/or program oversight of assigned area ensuring Compliance with applicable policies, procedures, regulations and requirements.
- Pilot: work closely with management, team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement.
- Be accountable for communicating clearly and often to understand stakeholders needs to establish processes, routines, and goals to deliver consistent results.
- Standardize: review expenditure of requisitioning departments to ensure conformance to budgetary limitations.
- Confirm your organization performs the day to day Operations and periodically review/audits transactions recorded throughout the system to assure accuracy of appropriation charges and accuracy and uniformity of accounting concepts applied.
- Confirm your organization monitors client relationship and servicing activities to ensure the team is adhering to the clients Service Level Agreement.
- Make sure that your organization verifies month end totals of Account Distribution, Cash Disbursements and Open Items reports and coordinates closing of the general ledger.
- Perform accounting, analytical, and Financial Reporting duties, ensuring client and investor activity reporting is prepared and completed appropriately.
- Prepare and review waterfall calculations, capital calls and distributions in accordance with clients Limited Partnership Agreements.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fund Accounting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fund Accounting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fund Accounting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fund Accounting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fund Accounting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to perform online inquiry of funds availability prior to the processing of spending transactions (commitments, obligations, and expenditures)?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to distribute, track, and control funds at various levels, based on the elements of the accounting classification and project structure?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to allocate Working Capital and revolving fund costs across organization and program lines and generate appropriate journal entries?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to request approval for reprogramming as well as to request additional funds outside the periodic budget review process?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to record transactions that affect the availability of funds, including commitments, obligations, and expenditures?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to apply the appropriate Treasury interest rate tables (e.g., prompt pay rate and current value of funds rate)?
- Does the system update all appropriate accounts to ensure that the system always maintains and reports the current status of funds for all open accounting periods?
- Does the core financial system provide the capability to apply credits against subsequent disbursements to the same vendor regardless of the funding source?
- Does the facility have a surety bond or similar protection with the amount of the surety bond equal to at least the current total amount of resident funds?
- Will you provide an actuarial accounting of the early bridge funding formula showing the estimated amounts needed to fund the early bridge for your local?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fund Accounting book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fund Accounting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fund Accounting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fund Accounting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fund Accounting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fund Accounting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fund Accounting Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Fund Accounting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Fund Accounting Project Manager a PMP (Certified Fund Accounting Project Manager) and experienced?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Project Schedule: Are the original Fund Accounting project schedule and budget realistic?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How are you predicting what future (work)loads will be?
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Fund Accounting project â What is the status?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
Step-by-step and complete Fund Accounting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fund Accounting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fund Accounting Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fund Accounting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fund Accounting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fund Accounting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fund Accounting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fund Accounting project with this in-depth Fund Accounting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fund Accounting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fund Accounting and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fund Accounting investments work better.
This Fund Accounting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.