Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Funds Transfer Pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Funds Transfer Pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Funds Transfer Pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Funds Transfer Pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Funds Transfer Pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you deal with the situation line unit demands for short term interest rate-based pricing create the need for more short term funding than liquidity considerations will support?
- Are the costs of distributing shareholder reports and other materials to fund investors covered by administrative services, recordkeeping, or other similar contractual arrangements?
- Are there significant internal control deficiencies associated with your organizations handling of when issued trades, futures contracts and forward placements?
- Are any of your organizations affiliates or subsidiaries experiencing unprofitability or liquidity problems which may affect the soundness of your organization?
- Are there particular areas of expertise as funds operations, distribution methods, and sales practices that would be most relevant in setting processing fees?
- Which business, the funds-using or the funds-generating one, should receive credit for the net interest margin earned on the asset or the liability overhang?
- Does that have a detrimental impact on the general characteristics of asset composition, as it exists, and asset composition, as it is expected to develop?
- Is there an increasing trend toward making loans and/or accepting deposits from outside of areas in which your organization maintains offices?
- Does a review of legal actions against your organization indicate any pattern of practices which are caused by deficient internal controls?
- Is there a large disparity between the compensation level of the chief executive officer and other members of executive management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Funds Transfer Pricing book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Funds Transfer Pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Funds Transfer Pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Funds Transfer Pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Funds Transfer Pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Funds Transfer Pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Funds Transfer Pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Funds Transfer Pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Funds Transfer Pricing project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Cost Management Plan: What will be the split of responsibilities of progress measurement and controls among the owner, contractor, subcontractors, and vendors?
- Change Management Plan: What would be an estimate of the total cost for the activities required to carry out the change initiative?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Funds Transfer Pricing project if status quo is maintained?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the Funds Transfer Pricing project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this Funds Transfer Pricing project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
Step-by-step and complete Funds Transfer Pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Funds Transfer Pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Funds Transfer Pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Funds Transfer Pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Funds Transfer Pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Funds Transfer Pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Funds Transfer Pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Funds Transfer Pricing project with this in-depth Funds Transfer Pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Funds Transfer Pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Funds Transfer Pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Funds Transfer Pricing investments work better.
This Funds Transfer Pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.