Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Transfer Pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Transfer Pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Transfer Pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Transfer Pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Transfer Pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- How do you deal with the situation line unit demands for short term interest rate based pricing create the need for more short term funding than liquidity considerations will support?
- What is the impact on a groups transfer pricing policy if profitability changes due to supply shocks and new prices for inputs, and/or changed demand and pricing on outputs?
- Has your organization entered into a back to back agreement with any other party which has resulted in an offshore connected person being granted financial assistance?
- Which business, the funds using or the funds generating one, should receive credit for the net interest margin earned on the asset or the liability overhang?
- Does your organization have the right customer journey objectives and relationship management processes laid out for the marketing and sales agenda?
- What guidance is available to the corporate treasurer to help in setting treasury transfer pricing policies and minimise transfer pricing risks?
- Can a transfer pricing policy be created that will motivate the managers to transfer when doing so will increase overall corporate profits?
- Are there any local IP or process enhancement, exploitation or promotional activities, or cost savings due to the location of activities?
- How does the transfer pricing structure, from your organization level perspective, contribute to the result of the whole corporation?
- What are the key financial and operational levers that organization managers should focus on in order to increase shareholder value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Transfer Pricing book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Transfer Pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Transfer Pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Transfer Pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Transfer Pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Transfer Pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Transfer Pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Transfer Pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Variance Analysis: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Transfer Pricing projects across entities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Transfer Pricing project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Transfer Pricing project or audit?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Transfer Pricing project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Transfer Pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Transfer Pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Transfer Pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Transfer Pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Transfer Pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Transfer Pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Transfer Pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Transfer Pricing project with this in-depth Transfer Pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Transfer Pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Transfer Pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Transfer Pricing investments work better.
This Transfer Pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.