Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GDPR Compliance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GDPR Compliance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GDPR Compliance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GDPR Compliance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GDPR Compliance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does your organizations compliance team recognize which key areas of data handling procedures require attention, as well as what technologies can get them in shape to comply with the GDPR?
- Does GDPR apply also to contact information collected before the regulation comes into force? do you have to ask your customers for permission again; so that the new requirements are met?
- Do you have a vendor management program in place that includes contractual obligations and establishes management oversight activities for third parties with access to personal data?
- How in the world do you efficiently and effectively respond to subject access requests, and requests related to portability and the right of erasure, within the required timeframes?
- Does the GDPR or other legislation specifically identify the processing activity as being a legitimate activity, subject to the completion of a balancing test and positive outcome?
- Is the compliance function in close communication with the data management function so that the former is aware of how any organization changes may impact upon GDPR compliance?
- Does it apply to the collection of IP address information from that same website to feed subsequent department and staff talent management or employee recruitment activities?
- Do your members experience an increase of awareness and of trust of customers due to the implementation of technical and organizational measures to comply with the GDPR?
- Does your business monitor compliance with data protection policies and regularly review the effectiveness of data handling/processing activities and security controls?
- Does your systems respond to the data portability provision of the GDPR, if applicable where you have to provide the data electronically and in a commonly used format?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GDPR Compliance book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GDPR Compliance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GDPR Compliance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GDPR Compliance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GDPR Compliance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GDPR Compliance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GDPR Compliance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GDPR Compliance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Were GDPR Compliance project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Management Plan: My GDPR Compliance project leader has suddenly left your organization, what do you do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core GDPR Compliance project team to complete GDPR Compliance project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Formal Acceptance: What are the requirements against which to test, Who will execute?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for GDPR Compliance project deliverables?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Procurement Audit: In a competitive dialogue, were solutions proposed or confidential information given by a candidate not revealed to others without his/her express agreement?
Step-by-step and complete GDPR Compliance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GDPR Compliance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GDPR Compliance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GDPR Compliance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GDPR Compliance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GDPR Compliance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GDPR Compliance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GDPR Compliance project with this in-depth GDPR Compliance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GDPR Compliance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GDPR Compliance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GDPR Compliance investments work better.
This GDPR Compliance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.