Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GDPR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GDPR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GDPR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GDPR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GDPR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is the compliance function in close communication with the data management function so that the former is aware of how any organization changes may impact upon GDPR compliance?
- Do your members experience an increase of awareness and of trust of customers due to the implementation of technical and organizational measures to comply with the GDPR?
- Does your business monitor compliance with data protection policies and regularly review the effectiveness of data handling/processing activities and security controls?
- How do you bring your contracts into line with the specific requirements of the GDPR and also ensure that any processors are capable of handling personal data securely?
- Does your systems respond to the data portability provision of the GDPR, if applicable where you have to provide the data electronically and in a commonly used format?
- Do you have data correction, withdrawal, transfer, processing and compensation measures and processes in place that are fully transparent internally and externally?
- Have appropriate technical and organizational measures been implemented to show you have considered and integrated data protection into your processing activities?
- Where consent is inadequate grounds for collecting and processing employees personal data, has your organization recorded the legal grounds on which it does so?
- How do you use advanced analytics to navigate the complexities of identifying whether data sets include personal data and gain a comprehensive view?
- What is emerging as best practice in terms of dealing with the new GDPR requirements for data processing, data controlling and data protection?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GDPR book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GDPR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GDPR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GDPR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GDPR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GDPR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GDPR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GDPR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of GDPR project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous GDPR project that are not applicable on this phase of this GDPR project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the program making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the GDPR projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
Step-by-step and complete GDPR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GDPR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GDPR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GDPR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GDPR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GDPR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GDPR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GDPR project with this in-depth GDPR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GDPR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GDPR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GDPR investments work better.
This GDPR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.