Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Marketing Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Marketing Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Marketing Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Marketing Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Marketing Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How many ads were required frequency over how many days marketing time period were required to persuade and inform patrons to purchase?
- Which positions/departments/organizations set the key marketing objectives, establish the benchmarks, and measure/analyse performance?
- What changes occurred with respect to improving the social, environmental and economic conditions in the community?
- Do you present your product clearly, with useful information and compelling visuals and enriched content?
- Why do other organizations select different types of media for what may be perceived as similar messages?
- What kind of challenges do other organizations face when trying to conduct marketing research abroad?
- What marketing channel or combination of marketing channels generated that last sale on your website?
- What kind of availability and dedicated resources do you offer during the crucial transition period?
- What can you, as the manufacturers sales representative, do to shorten the distributors sales cycle?
- How does a technology platform become a new product or service or line of new products and services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Marketing Platform book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Marketing Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Marketing Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Marketing Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Marketing Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Marketing Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Marketing Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Marketing Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Google Marketing Platform project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Google Marketing Platform projects / systems?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a ratee get a copy of all the raters documents about the employees performance?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Google Marketing Platform projects program?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the work breakdown structure (wbs) defined and is the scope of the Google Marketing Platform project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
Step-by-step and complete Google Marketing Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Marketing Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Marketing Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Marketing Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Marketing Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Marketing Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Marketing Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Marketing Platform project with this in-depth Google Marketing Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Marketing Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Marketing Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Marketing Platform investments work better.
This Google Marketing Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.