Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Group Process Consultation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Group Process Consultation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Group Process Consultation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Group Process Consultation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Group Process Consultation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- Are there any consultant groups or departments that are typically engaged in to advise on a purchase decision in your area or a process that is complementary to your offering?
- Are departmental or organization officials aware of any communication from groups which are raising concerns about the particular activity or similar activities in the area?
- How can individuals access and correct personal information in an online environment where data can be stored indefinitely and replicated?
- Is the consultation aimed at a specific hard to reach group or is it a broad consultation that should also include hard to reach groups?
- What variants or elements of dialogue have been achieved between process consultants and clients in organizational settings?
- Are the goals of your organization and consulting contract congruent with your personal and professional values and ethics?
- Has it increased/decreased the level of confidence/trust of other stakeholders/interest groups in the legislative process?
- What previous consultation has taken place or will take place with each equality group either externally or internally?
- What is lacking because of lack of role directory, role clarity, team work, capability shortage, succession planning?
- Did the consultation process reflect the nature, scope and complexity of the intended project, activity or decision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Group Process Consultation book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Group Process Consultation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Group Process Consultation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Group Process Consultation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Group Process Consultation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Group Process Consultation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Group Process Consultation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Group Process Consultation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Procurement Audit: Is the routing of copies of purchase order forms defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Group Process Consultation project leaders committed to this Group Process Consultation project full time?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Group Process Consultation project leaders committed to this Group Process Consultation project full time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After changes are approved are Group Process Consultation project documents updated and distributed?
Step-by-step and complete Group Process Consultation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Group Process Consultation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Group Process Consultation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Group Process Consultation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Group Process Consultation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Group Process Consultation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Group Process Consultation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Group Process Consultation project with this in-depth Group Process Consultation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Group Process Consultation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Group Process Consultation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Group Process Consultation investments work better.
This Group Process Consultation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.