Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What are the key factors and strategies that support the successful adoption and implementation, sustaining, spreading and scaling of innovation in health service organization and delivery?
- Is the insurance organization going to use its knowledge to improve heath provision or to fine-tune the way in which it sets its charging rates for its customers?
- How do you achieve a digitized healthcare system that allows for industry-wide collaboration between all stakeholders and greater empowerment of clients?
- What policies can ensure that innovative services leveraging digital technologies serve the interests of all people and communities in an inclusive way?
- Is it challenging to share information and knowledge across organizations due to incompatible tools, resulting in delays in the care experience?
- How has your country encouraged trust in data and digital technologies among health workers and addressed ethical and legal issues around use?
- How can the sector prepare for and embrace technology to help service providers deliver cost effective, high quality, consumer centred care?
- What has your country done to address gaps in health workers skillsets for the safe and effective use of digital technologies?
- Do your it people feel that there is a split, with some teams working on legacy it systems and others working on digital?
- Does it work with on-premises environments and with technologies from multiple cloud providers and device manufacturers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Healthcare Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Healthcare Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Healthcare Digital Transformation project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this Healthcare Digital Transformation project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include Healthcare Digital Transformation project management time and change request analysis time?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Healthcare Digital Transformation project plan?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Quality Management Plan: Checking the completeness and appropriateness of the sampling and testing. Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you have designated specific forms or worksheets?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Digital Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Digital Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Digital Transformation project with this in-depth Healthcare Digital Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Digital Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Healthcare Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.