Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Healthcare Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Healthcare Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Healthcare Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Healthcare Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Healthcare Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is your internal human and technological capacity to absorb the care coordination and health management needs of your existing members, plus the already stated to whom you will be marketing?
- What are the strategies, technologies and applications that a Healthcare payer should implement to meet consumer needs for more-efficient services, flexible products and timely information?
- How can Healthcare payers execute integrated IT and business information strategies to improve financial and care management decisions, and which vendors are able to support initiatives?
- Are there any additional tactics, personnel, or protocols the ACO has implemented (or plans to implement) to increase the coordination and management of patient care across settings?
- Are the staff that work with the person able to identify typical behaviors or habits of the person in order to detect any changes that need to be reported to the primary care giver?
- Which bundles of features in a Web-based personally controlled health management system are associated with consumer help-seeking behaviors for physical and emotional wellbeing?
- How can data and advanced analytics be used by payers and providers to improve outcomes and lower the cost of care on both an individual patient and a population health level?
- What was the total cost of your organizations annual health care expenditures (total contribution for all % Healthcare plans) as a percentage of total annual payroll expense?
- Which software architectures and dominant infrastructure vendors must be supported by a new collaboration tool for insurance companies and Healthcare services providers?
- How do high performance Healthcare systems achieve very low error rates on a consistent basis, while others struggle to even capture the errors that occur daily?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Healthcare Management book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Healthcare Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Healthcare Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Healthcare Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Healthcare Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Healthcare Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Healthcare Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Healthcare Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Healthcare Management project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Healthcare Management project estimate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Healthcare Management project on other Healthcare Management projects or work efforts?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Healthcare Management project objectives?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
Step-by-step and complete Healthcare Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Healthcare Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Healthcare Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Healthcare Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Healthcare Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Healthcare Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Healthcare Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Healthcare Management project with this in-depth Healthcare Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Healthcare Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Healthcare Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Healthcare Management investments work better.
This Healthcare Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.