Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High Frequency Trading Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any High Frequency Trading related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High Frequency Trading specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High Frequency Trading Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High Frequency Trading improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is it necessary or economically feasible for long-term investors to expend resources on the very fastest and most highly sophisticated systems or otherwise obtain access to systems?
- Does the fact that professional traders likely always will be able to trade faster than long-term investors render the equity markets unfair for corresponding investors?
- Do error trade policies that favor price adjustment over trade cancellation effectively mitigate risk for market participants that are counterparties to error trades?
- How often should a market participant certify that pre-trade risk controls, post-trade reports and other measures, and system safeguards meet the necessary standards?
- Does the current regulatory regime sufficiently address various concerns related to the trading activity of proprietary trading organizations and trading strategies?
- Is the introduction of trade in the commodity motivated by the need to provide a central market-place where buyers and sellers can be sure of finding a ready market?
- Who would benefit from additional quantitative information hitting the tape in real time, fundamental long-term investors or short-term information-based traders?
- How can volatility alarms be calibrated in order to minimize the risk that false alarms could interrupt trading or cause human monitors to ignore them over time?
- Has the current market structure become so dispersed and complex that only the largest organizations can afford to deploy own highly sophisticated trading tools?
- Are the complex currency trading requirements of most organizational money managers likely to present significant barriers to the adoption of Algo FX trading?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High Frequency Trading book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your High Frequency Trading self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High Frequency Trading Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High Frequency Trading areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High Frequency Trading Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High Frequency Trading projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High Frequency Trading Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 High Frequency Trading project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are purchase requisitions used to generate purchase orders?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Network Diagram: If the High Frequency Trading project network diagram cannot change and you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor High Frequency Trading project risks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the High Frequency Trading project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the High Frequency Trading project?
Step-by-step and complete High Frequency Trading Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High Frequency Trading project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High Frequency Trading project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High Frequency Trading project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High Frequency Trading project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High Frequency Trading project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High Frequency Trading project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High Frequency Trading project with this in-depth High Frequency Trading Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High Frequency Trading projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High Frequency Trading and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High Frequency Trading investments work better.
This High Frequency Trading All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.