Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hiring for Diversity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hiring for Diversity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hiring for Diversity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hiring for Diversity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hiring for Diversity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When have you previously been involved in creating meaningful dialogue between and among groups that increases understanding of varied perspectives and the nature of social and economic inequalities?
- Have you previously developed and implemented a comprehensive recruitment and retention plan that increased the likelihood of increasing a diverse department and staff pool?
- How would you work with people under your supervision to foster a climate receptive to diversity in your organization, staff meetings, printed materials, initiatives, etc?
- What security information specific to different profiles is it reasonable to provide potential applicants with during the recruitment phase to enable informed consent?
- What adjustments or mitigating steps is it reasonable for your organization to make to keep members of staff safe in the context where the work will take place?
- How has your training, experience, and knowledge with diversity, inclusion and equity prepared you to be an effective leader in a diverse environment as ours?
- Does the individual have research interests that could create synergy with your organizations existing goals that could expand its influence?
- Where does your organization look for information about the risks to staff with a diverse range of profiles, particularly minority profiles?
- What security risk management challenges do aid workers with minority profiles face during recruitment, deployment and everyday employment?
- Does your organization participate with associations and professional organizations in programs to promote its commitment to diversity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hiring for Diversity book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hiring for Diversity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hiring for Diversity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hiring for Diversity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hiring for Diversity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hiring for Diversity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hiring for Diversity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hiring for Diversity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use Hiring for Diversity project management software?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to the already stated control accounts?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Hiring for Diversity project that you would not want to repeat?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Hiring for Diversity project on other Hiring for Diversity projects or work efforts?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
Step-by-step and complete Hiring for Diversity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hiring for Diversity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hiring for Diversity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hiring for Diversity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hiring for Diversity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hiring for Diversity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hiring for Diversity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hiring for Diversity project with this in-depth Hiring for Diversity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hiring for Diversity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hiring for Diversity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hiring for Diversity investments work better.
This Hiring for Diversity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.