Be accountable for delivering broader Organizational Change team offerings as organizational efficiency and Process Management, and strategic Human Capital Management providing creative insights to clients on complex Change Management initiatives.
More Uses of the Human Capital Management Toolkit:
- Contribute to the development of workforce strategy and planning framework, tools, and processes to support Workforce Planning.
- Collaborate with product owners, sales leaders, enterprise architects and other executives to translate complex Human Capital Management challenges into Data Science projects.
- Arrange that your organization complies; regardless of location or role, you and collective work of your people makes a difference in your business.
- Serve as liaison with Information Systems on the acquisition and installation of new hardware and software related to the HCM process.
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue.
- Secure that your enterprise participates in local activities as User Groups, Information Sessions, Sales Meetings and all other appropriate activities.
- Manage the budget for Human Resources technology solutions, control the licensing, and own the vendor relationship.
- Manage staff/team performance set Performance Expectations, provide ongoing developmental/reinforcing feedback.
- Ensure you communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, Issue Resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, Human Capital Management, Time And Attendance, and Employee Engagement tools.
- Head: work closely with leadership, Project Team, infrastructure, and developers to help design change solutions that foster a culture of collaboration and partnership.
- Be accountable for depending on the scope and complexity of the project, and available staffing, Consultants often act in a capacity equivalent to a Project Management.
- Establish: many Business Processes, as financial operations, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management And Technology, are streamlined and optimized as a direct result of your team members work.
- Devise: articulate the resources and actions needed to close talent gaps or optimize the workforce based on organizational assessment findings.
- Manage: B2B Marketing And Sales leaders leverage your strategic market insights combined with marketing data products and services to develop and execute informed Sales And Marketing strategies.
- Manage work with your team and your product owners to establish Key Performance Indicators and objective key results.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professional (or teams) to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to clients.
- Ensure you carry out; advised on Human Capital Management methodologies and Best Practices, to achieve Performance Targets and to affect significant change and improvement.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professionals to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Steer: vision take a long term view and builds a Shared Vision with others; acts as a catalyst for Organizational Change.
- Develop analysis action plans by identifying and defining scope of problem, choosing appropriate metrics and analytic techniques, directing Data Gathering, preparation, and modeling, and validating modeling assumptions.
- Assure your operation recommends product and service changes to further Business Development and optimize client satisfaction.
- Be accountable for developing new methods and approaches in planning, integrating and evaluating complex Human Capital Management program goals and objectives.
- Participate with top level managers and key operating officials to advise on program operations and coordinate program changes and special projects.
- Contribute to a variety of Human Capital projects and strategic Human Capital Business Development initiatives.
- Support development with tools and applications in other parts the Professional Services organization.
- Be accountable for analyzing and interpreting data drawing meaning and conclusions from quantitative and/or Qualitative Data.
- Be certain that your corporation develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Coordinate and lead employee activities to further develop employee/organization relationships.
- Confirm your operation ensures that employees are appropriately recruited, selected, appraised, and rewarded; takes action to address performance problems.
- Think together delivers nationally recognized expanded learning programs and organization improvement, offered through affiliate partner orenda education.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Capital Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Capital Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Capital Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Capital Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Capital Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will the controls trigger any other risks?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What successful thing are you doing today that may be blinding you to new growth opportunities?
- How do you use Human Capital Management data and information to support organizational Decision Making and innovation?
- How do you measure risk?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Human Capital Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- When a Human Capital Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How do you verify if Human Capital Management is built right?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Capital Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Capital Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Capital Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Capital Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Capital Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Capital Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Capital Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Capital Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Human Capital Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Human Capital Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Human Capital Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Human Capital Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Capital Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Capital Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Capital Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Capital Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Capital Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Capital Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Capital Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Capital Management Investments work better.
This Human Capital Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.