Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is the optimal way to increase profit in your organization through people, and should you initiate cost saving initiative or invest more in your workforce to drive higher revenues?
- How do other organizations capture the cost savings and other bottom line benefits of automation while releasing the potential of human capital to do other, more valuable things?
- Are investors overlooking the most crucial data already being captured using the proven and standardized leading and lagging indicators utilized in health and safety departments?
- Are there efforts under way to ensure that your organizations human capital strategies are linked to strategic and programmatic planning and accountability mechanisms?
- Do you provide project management, including technical project management for enterprise integrations like identity management, security, and data warehouse/reporting?
- Does labor saving and rationalization play the most important role in the development of learning organizations, or does human capital enhancement prevail?
- What human capital characteristics does your organization now possess, and what capabilities are necessary for the business to meet the new standard?
- What proportion of total financing is allocated to core social sectors that evidence show is are particularly important for leave no one behind?
- How is existing performance measurement around human capital, when viewed through a materiality lens, driving enhanced value for the business?
- When times are tight, do other organizations see employees and contractors more as partners whose talents are essential to long term success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Capital book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Human Capital project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Human Capital project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Human Capital projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Human Capital project(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
Step-by-step and complete Human Capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Capital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Capital project with this in-depth Human Capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Capital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Capital investments work better.
This Human Capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.