Confirm your organization identifies opportunities for workforce and organizational improvement, plans and executes improvement initiatives, evaluates project performance, and provides subject matter consultation in Human Capital strategy.
More Uses of the Human Capital Toolkit:
- Govern: Human Capital effectiveness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Employee Engagement strategies deploy and embed your strategy, purpose and leadership attributes.
- Develop or execute strategies to address issues as environment, leadership and governance, social capital, Human Capital, business model and innovation.
- Ensure the accurate and efficient functional operation of Human Capital Information Systems and Human Resources/Employee Benefits processes; and Human Resources/employee benefit Data integrity.
- Arrange that your group oversees recruitment/hiring, retention, reward and recognition, Performance Management, discipline, Professional Development, Resource Allocation, and all other aspects of Human Capital Management for the branch.
- Provide strategic advice / consulting around key Human Capital issues, leveraging tools, data, and analysis to support Decision Making to the business, in alignment with the overall people strategy.
- Be accountable for strategically partnering with the business to ensure the groups short term and strategic goals are achieved through the effective use of your organizations Human Capital.
- Ensure you chart; advised on Human Capital Management methodologies and best practices, to achieve performance targets and to affect significant change and improvement.
- Contribute to the development of innovative, timely, and high quality organizational and workforce solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff.
- Confirm your team analyzes demand to create Supply Chain plans that ensure availability of materials, products, Human Capital, and other possible capacity restrictions.
- Assure your organization supports Human Capital activities to achieve a positive culture that emphasizes your Core Values and engages employees to support business goals and strategies.
- Systematize: recruitment and selection anticipate and address talent needs through Strategic Planning, sourcing and development of Human Capital necessary to support organizational goals.
- Confirm your venture advances the use of technology to improve Human Capital systems and drive general process and Productivity Improvements and Operational Excellence.
- Be certain that your project gathers and analyzes organizational risk information to support necessary inputs into, and deliverables related to, the Risk Management oversight committee meetings and related reporting.
- Serve as an internal advisor utilizing benchmarking, industry best practices, Market Trends and Human Capital research to build and execute effective performance and development programs for the business.
- Establish that your organization supports the design, development, implementation, maintenance, evaluation and reporting of structures and processes that support assigned program areas.
- Confirm your organization takes a new perspective on existing solutions to design strategies, plans, and initiatives that address risks and align efforts to your organizations business and Human Capital goals.
- Advise and collaborate on the enhancement and maintenance of ERM program methodologies, policies, procedures, and development of new program activities.
- Ensure successful performance through ongoing Financial Analysis and agility to implement procedures that drive revenue, maximize profitability and align with ownership interests.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professionals to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Identify, analyze, and research risk associated with organizational goals, Business Objectives, and be capable of applying Risk Management techniques and practices.
- Develop and implement Organizational Change Management strategies in large, complex environments; develop initial communications and training strategies.
- Methodize: continuously review, update, and enforce established Standards and Procedures and identify opportunities for improvement; resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure you revitalize; lead all Human Capital services operations and manage consulting staff in support of Human Capital, learning, and Organizational Change Management projects.
- Formulate: partner with business leaders to design, drive and deliver strategic Human Capital programs that enables corporate business leaders to foster an environment for successful, high performing teams to thrive.
- Be certain that your organization understands large organization standards and Regulatory Requirements to develop and facilitate the execution of Human Capital strategy aligned with business priorities.
- Standardize: Organizational Development, Performance Management, leadership development and training, compensation, succession management, organizational culture, values and core competencies.
- Oversee work performed by members of the Human Capital team Change specialization, Communications specialization, Training Lead, Training Developers, Analytics specialization, etc.
- Arrange that your strategy analyzes current productivity and utilization data among all delivery resources; identifies trends and patterns to proactively address optimized staffing, training, and recruiting needs.
- Provide Program Management office support in the development of communications, consulting, and Process Improvement support on Human Capital projects as part of a dedicated client team.
- Establish: similarly, as you grow, you seek to leverage your core values effectively while developing a culture of learning, Operational Excellence, accountability, and effectiveness.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- Can you measure the return on analysis?
- What are the Human Capital business drivers?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- What is in scope?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Human Capital processes of your organization?
- How long will it take to change?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Capital book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Human Capital project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Human Capital project team have enough people to execute the Human Capital project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Human Capital project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Human Capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Capital Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Capital project with this in-depth Human Capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Capital and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Capital investments work better.
This Human Capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.