Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Services Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Services Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Services Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Services Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 901 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Services Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 901 standard requirements:
- How is confidentiality handled within the team and what do clients think of case being considered and managed by a team rather than being managed by one mental health professional?
- How should activities be distributed amongst the software tasks so that the processor load is balanced (and thereby get the best cost/performance out of the processor selection)?
- Does your organization have a basic set of cyber resilience plans in place, including business continuity, communications, disaster recovery and incident response plans?
- What is considered to be an out of state community based residential placement and what is considered to be an out of state non-community based residential placement?
- Does your mental health program collect electronic data for participant tracking and case management while they are enrolled in the mental health program program?
- How has your organization created a process for selection that obtains the best software for the best price and at the same time obtain organizational Buy-In?
- Home confinement, or house arrest, is a community-based program Shelter care is an alternative that offers nonsecure residential care for youths who need it?
- What is the policy regarding the boards role relative to cyber resilience plans, and how has this been communicated to the board and to executive management?
- What factors affect the efficacy of intensive case management in reducing rates of organization re-admission for people with severe mental health illness?
- How frequently do clients presenting with stress (organizational and critical incident) also exhibit alcohol and other licit drug misuse (and vice versa)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Services Suite book in PDF containing 901 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Services Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Services Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Services Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Services Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Services Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Services Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Human Services Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the Human Services Suite project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Human Services Suite project?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with respective causes, clear in the Human Services Suite project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the program come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Human Services Suite project?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and consider the nature and extent of proposed involvement in satisfying the Human Services Suite project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Human Services Suite Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Services Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Services Suite project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Services Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Services Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Services Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Services Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Services Suite project with this in-depth Human Services Suite Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Services Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Services Suite and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Services Suite investments work better.
This Human Services Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.