Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperledger Sawtooth Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperledger Sawtooth related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperledger Sawtooth specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperledger Sawtooth Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 987 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperledger Sawtooth improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 987 standard requirements:
- For stakeholders to suddenly participate in this requires a change on side. It requires seeing what is the benefit for me, what is the value that it offers you? How do you manage this?
- Entities also need to confirm the information that they expect to see about the transaction - are the goods in the purchase order the same as the goods in the invoice?
- What would be the performance of a distributed consensus ledger with known validators endowed with the power to punish the already stated who do not follow protocol?
- Among the challenges are technology limitations as well as market, legal/regulatory. Who is regulated in the absence of an intermediary or in cross-border solutions?
- The process and ramifications of updates: does the system have to stop processing if transactions are in flight; what are the implications to transactions in flight?
- What geographies do the materials flow through during the supply chain and is it easy to add a technology interface to the Internet in corresponding environments?
- What type of organization can be thought of as a corporation run without any human involvement under the control of an incorruptible set of business rules?
- Is possession of a unique key or other credentials that allow full access and ability to transfer virtual currency sufficient to provide full control?
- Which one , if any, do you believe is the most significant advantage of blockchain over existing systems when thinking of your specific industry?
- If you have a public channel and everyone is authorized how do you manage when you add another peer. How do you manage the change in channels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperledger Sawtooth book in PDF containing 987 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hyperledger Sawtooth self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperledger Sawtooth Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperledger Sawtooth areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperledger Sawtooth Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperledger Sawtooth projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperledger Sawtooth Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hyperledger Sawtooth project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Hyperledger Sawtooth project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Hyperledger Sawtooth project finish?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Hyperledger Sawtooth project?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major Hyperledger Sawtooth project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please account for how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperledger Sawtooth Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperledger Sawtooth project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperledger Sawtooth project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperledger Sawtooth project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperledger Sawtooth project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperledger Sawtooth project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperledger Sawtooth project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperledger Sawtooth project with this in-depth Hyperledger Sawtooth Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperledger Sawtooth projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperledger Sawtooth and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperledger Sawtooth investments work better.
This Hyperledger Sawtooth All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.