Continuously perform Vulnerability Scanning, Risk Analysis and Security Assessments to detect any product vulnerabilities and develop and implement Intrusion Detection controls to prevent any intrusions into your systems.
- Secure that your design supports established system application audIT Policy and procedures, perform regulatory audits of Security And Privacy access, and maintain logs and reports of audits completed.
- Confirm your design complies; conducts a wide range of moderately complex Technical Analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end User Requirements.
- Gather and assess the current application and Infrastructure Solutions, inclusive of Partner Ecosystem Solutions, performing a Gap Analysis, and recommending the to be application Solution Architecture.
- Assure your group
- Manage and sequence delivery of operations intent, build Business Requirements and execute against the Security And Compliance Operations Strategy.
- Warrant that your organization complies; partners and builds relationships with key security and audit personnel to follow up on any Audit And Compliance items to investigate, review and resolve findings.
- Align with the business and Technology Strategies, leading the Architecture And Design effort for projects and working to identify and manage Technical Risk.
- Arrange that your enterprise performs all aspects of technical operations; builds, software installation and upgrades, patching, security, system responsiveness, scaling, troubleshooting, reliability and monitoring.
- Manage: proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Develop strategies to recover from a Security Breach, provide security Best Practices and enhancements to systems, applications, etc.
- Confirm your corporation complies; companies from all industries partner with you for your innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what is next.
- Arrange that your strategy complies; influences development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results while also leading work of other technical staff.
- Ensure primary owner of your organizations Patch Management process with the goal of maintaining compliance with established your organizations patching policy.
- Maintain infrastructure engineering documentation, policies, standards and procedures; and incorporate the maintenance of the documentation into project life cycles.
- Provide leadership for the team in a constantly changing environment, and help the team to leverage change for the benefit of your customers.
- Govern: complete technical data package through preparation of specifications, Interface Control documents, design documentation, and test requirement documentation.
- Confirm you conduct; uphold established Saas Security and Performance Standards to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements as agreed with internal and external customers.
- Be certain that your operation complies; as an infrastructure Technical Architecture, provide strategic architecture leadership to project architects and your product partners on large and complex projects.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks during code builds and deployments, respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate Security Incidents.
- Identify and track project issues and dependencies, ensure follow through, and appropriate actions are taken to complete project on time.
- Evaluate and present connectivity solutions to clients, providing necessary information for client to understand the technical value of the design provided.
- Be accountable for creating an effective hand off system to Customer Success Management to ensure that customers are onboarded and taken care of post sale.
- Drive: influence development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results while also leading work of other technical staff.
- Become capable of configuring and documenting technology and services into valued solutions that are simple, repeatable, and that solve for a common customer business need.
- Direct: when managing programs, oversees the interdependencies and integration of interrelated projects, and sets strategies and program execution to deliver long term Business Value.
- Orchestrate: constantly learn and stay on top of the latest developments in the Container Security domain, and also in the larger Container Ecosystem.
- Communicate consistently with partners throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed to support Business Development aligned with Alliances and Sales Management.
- Supervise: profile Competitive Differentiation by market segment, user/buyer persona, Use Case and operational criteria to inform offering positioning and enablement.
- Analyze and recommend Performance Improvements for Rooms to Go Enterprise for capacity, availability, performance, support and security.
- Guide: review and updates Identity And Access Management Processes, procedures and documentation to address audit findings and gaps in existing Access Controls.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What strategies for IBM Cloud improvement are successful?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IBM Cloud? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How do you measure improved IBM Cloud Service perception, and satisfaction?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- Who gets your output?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How do you deal with IBM Cloud risk?
- How do you verify the authenticity of the data and information used?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- How do you ensure that implementations of IBM Cloud products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Cloud Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IBM Cloud project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IBM Cloud Project Team have enough people to execute the IBM Cloud Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IBM Cloud Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Cloud Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Cloud Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Cloud project with this in-depth IBM Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Cloud Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Cloud and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Cloud Investments work better.
This IBM Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.