Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM QRadar Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM QRadar related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM QRadar specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM QRadar Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 968 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM QRadar improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 968 standard requirements:
- Which information does a large retail organization need, in terms of IT security, from the relevant computer systems in order to quickly and correctly respond to IT security incidents and problems?
- Can the SIEM use information from asset discovery and software inventory capabilities to correlate with the latest known vulnerability feeds to identify vulnerable services without active scanning?
- What standardized management process is used to coordinate the impact of incidents and other issues affecting your organization caused by errors within the Information Technology infrastructure?
- Does your security information and event management (SIEM) system merge data sources (app logs, firewall logs, IDS logs, physical access logs, etc.) for granular analysis and alerting?
- Should the vendor have a Case Manager that allows routing of cases, case metrics and other important workflow features that are specific to incident handling and risk assessment?
- Which malware identification technique blocks all applications and processes from running, unless they are legitimate and appropriate software as determined by a security policy?
- Which information do you need, in terms of IT security, from the relevant computer systems in order to quickly and correctly respond to IT security incidents and problems?
- Which endpoint protection strategy uses system-level control of applications, processes, and hardware devices to prevent inappropriate software from running on a system?
- What is the risk of a competitor gaining access to information (contained in the information facilities) due to the incident breaching confidentiality of information?
- SIEM implementation is widespread, and does it provide the security information your organization needs to effectively support its detection and response strategies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM QRadar book in PDF containing 968 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM QRadar self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM QRadar Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM QRadar areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM QRadar Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM QRadar projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM QRadar Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM QRadar project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all IBM QRadar project risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Quality Audit: Do the acceptance procedures and specifications include the criteria for acceptance/rejection, define the process to be used, and specify the measuring and test equipment that is to be used?
- Risk Audit: What is the Board doing to assure measurement and improve outcomes and quality and reduce avoidable adverse events?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the IBM QRadar project that were not in the plan?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in your organization is the change?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the IBM QRadar project that would increase the IBM QRadar project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are updates on work results collected and used as inputs to the performance reporting process?
Step-by-step and complete IBM QRadar Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM QRadar project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM QRadar project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM QRadar project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM QRadar project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM QRadar project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM QRadar project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM QRadar project with this in-depth IBM QRadar Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM QRadar projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM QRadar and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM QRadar investments work better.
This IBM QRadar All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.